21: Feliz Dia de Ação de Graças

Feliz Dia de Ação de Graças; Happy Thanksgiving

I just added a song because I love that song and it matches this situation.

______________

"So where's Klaus," Hayley asked. "When I told him about Rebekah he said he'd pursue another lead," Freya said. "Forget Niklaus. You will find her, Elijah said, slicing his hand. "Are you sure you got enough juju for a worldwide locator spell," Marcel asked.

"She's my family. And I'm going to channel Cam," Freya said. I gave her my hand and she began chanting in a foreign language.

Reality check... Klaus was in the compound with Aurora. Rebekah was missing. And I'm entirely fed up with this new issue and it just started. Like, let me catch my breath dawg.

Freya poured the blood on the map that was surrounded with candles. The blood just sat there and surrounded the whole map. "Damn it," Freya said. "So much for witch GPS," Hayley said. "I assumed they cloaked her. I didn't expect a spell this strong," Freya said fixated on the map.

"No doubt conjured byt the very witch who lured Rebekah into this trap," Elijah said. "You should all go. I have my work cut out for me," Freya said sitting down. "The Strix trust me. If they know where Rebekah is, I can find her," Marcel said. "We don't have time. You need to stop Davina from activating Lucien and Tristan's weapon," Elijah said.

"We need to find Rebekah," Marcel argued. "Marcel, I will not rest until my sister is found."

"Alright, fine. I'll handle Davina," Marcal left. "Well, in the meantime, please tell me that we're going to kill someone," I said, folding my arms. "Oh, we will kill many someones. But first, if we're to start a war,  let us determine where our allegiances lie," Elijah said and we left with that.

Elijah and I went to the compound while Hayley went to her home across the street. "Niklaus! Niklaus," Elijah yelled. "You shout loud enough to wake the dead," Klaus said from upstairs. "You can't pick up the phone. Your sister is missing," Elijah said.

"Well, she's not exactly missing," a sweetly loud voice said, stepping out beside Klaus. Aurora in his shirt. My breath got caught up in my throat and my cheeks reddened since I knew I could not breathe. BUt I didn't let anyone else know that. Although Klaus was watching my expression rather closely.

"And as long as everyone behaves themselves, you can trust me to tell you where she is. Hello, Elijah," Aurora said. I took my phone out of my pocket and called Hayley. Oh, this was going to be good. "OMG. You. are. Not. going to believe this," I said exaggerating.

"He slept with her," she said, mocking my tone. "He slept with her," we both gasped at the same time. "As a devout feminist I refuse to say she's a mistress... but if the shoe fits..."

"It fits," I finished for her. "But then again, I'm all about girls supporting girls," Hayley said. "Right. Girls supporting girls. Butttttttt..."

"She's the mistress," we said together. I nodded agreeing with Hayley over the phone. "Are you coming over," Hayley said, sounding sympathetic. I started sniffling, keeping up with the act. "Girl. I'm moving over," I said nodding. "Pack it up."

"Pack it up," I said. I walked up the stairs generating fake tears and to my room. I already had a suitcase packed up for emergencies so it only took me minutes to be ready. I left my room with a sun hat on and my suitcase. I practically looked like I was going on a beach vacation. THough it was November.

"You're not leaving," Elijah stopped me. "What? Why not," I asked. "Wait. If this is about Hope I assure you that we'll be next door."

"No. We have a plan. I have a plan inside of our plan. You are included and I need you here," Elijah said. "Cool. Who are we setting up," I smiled. Elijah genuinely smiled at me. "I am a bit concerned about what this family has done to you," Elijah said. "Nothing I wasn't dreaming about already. But after this I am moving out with Hope," I said. "I understand," he said.