32: Aurora. Novamente!

novamente; again

_____________

"Eu quero a porra da cabeça dela. Em uma vara. I thought I could trust you just a little bit with dealing with her but I guess not. You all handle Lucien. Aurora's mine," I spoke harshly and stormed out of the room. Klaus followed after me.

"Princess--"

"Oh, don't 'Princess' me. I don't mean to sound like a bitch when I say this, but when I was told that she had been taken care of to a so-called fate worse than death, that's what I expected it to be. If she would have died at my hand at least we wouldn't be dealing with her again in less than a month," I suddenly stopped in my tracks and turned to Klaus.

"Do you still care for h-her," my voice sounded hurt.  He walked closer to me and hugged me. "No. I care for you. I love--"

I pushed him off of me mid-sentence. "I won't be back. Don't wait up," I said monotone, walking away. "I love you," he called out. I paused but continued walking. "I love you too," I whispered.

...

"What the hell do you mean Klaus is being tortured by-- Why are you telling me this," I said over the phone. "You blocked everybody else's number, Cam," Hayley said. "I figured you'd call me if it were really an emergency," I shrugged. "They're in Lucien's penthouse. Don't go without me. I'm on my way," Hayley said and she ended the call. I scoffed and went anyway.

By the time I got to the penthouse, Hayley stood outside of the elevator waiting for me. "How--"

"I know you, Cameron," she scoffed. "Hmm. Here goes everything," I said as I walked into the elevator. We discussed a semi-plan while we waited. When we got to the top the elevator made a ding noise as the doors opened.

"Well, it appears we have company," I heard Aurora say before she opened the doors revealing just me. She gasped and smiled. "Oh, my. This day just gets better and better," she smiled. "Cam, it's been a while. How's vampirism treating you," she asked.

"Like a doll. As a matter of fact, I came here to express my dearest gratitude," I said smiling. "Oh, you cheeky little minx. Have you come to have a go at me," she said. "Get out of here, Cameron," Klaus yelled as he was tied up with chains.

"Shut up, Nik. This is between us girls. Though I suppose I will let you listen to her cries as I tear off her limbs like the wings of a pretty little butterfly," she said. My mouth made a circle shape and my eyebrows rose as I mouthed 'oh'.

She walked towards me in her little figure. She was at least 5'4 as I was 5'6 or 7.

I backed up as we had planned. She laughed. "You really did not think this through, did you," she smiled. "No, I didn't. But she did," I said as Hayley jumped out of the elevator and charged for Aurora.

Hayley held her down as I slowly walked towards her. I kneeled down to their level and smirked at her face. I dug my hand into her chest as she gasped for air. "Stop!"

"Are you kidding me," I complained to Klaus. "She drank the serum."

I squinted my eyes at him. While I was distracted Hayley was thrown to the wall by Aurora forcing me to remove my hand from her chest. "How in-fucking-convenient," I yelled.

"What a conundrum? Mother of your child over and woman of your dreams over here. And your child's relative over here. Which one shall I kill first," Aurora said. "I'm the one who betrayed you. I'm the one that you hate," Klaus said.

"And they're the ones you care for. So what a pleasure for me to watch your face as I rip them apart," Aurora said. "All these threats from you yet I'm the only one who has taken any action. You're rather boastful for someone who has proven nothing," I said.

"Cam, the hero was never a good look on you. Trembling and betraying is more your style," she said stomping towards me. "You call me Cam like we're friends of s--"

She punched me in my jaw causing it to break. I snapped it back before kicking her in the stomach hard enough to have her stumble to the ground. "I can't kill you but there are other ways to make you suffer," I said before raising my hand.

"Like making your blood boil. But there is a certain extent to which before you die. Best to have my fun while it lasts," I smirked as she shrieked. "Oh, it's almost to that point," I said, increasing the amount of magic. Suddenly Hayley pushed me and injected her with vervain. "Your incessant need for revenge is going to get you killed one day," Hayley complained.

"Goodnight sunshine," I said as Aurora slowly fell asleep. I could feel Klaus's eyes on me as he was smirking.

...

"Mission accomplished. And it only took you the better part of a day," Klaus said. "Do you want the chains back on," I asked. "If that's how you want to play, Luv, then I don't see why not," Klaus flirted. I scoffed at the idea but later considered it. "Hmm. Tempting," I mused. He smirked at me.

"What are the chances of keeping her that way," Hayley abruptly walked in. I'm afraid if she didn't we would've taken this discussion to the bedroom.

"My spell will keep her down long enough to use the serum in her blood to figure out how to kill both her and Lucien," Freya explained. "I'm must say, I'm rather looking forward to it," Klaus said. "You better be," I said.

"Your welcome," Freya left. "I suppose I am to thank you as well," Klaus said to me. "You can thank me in diaper duty. Hayley too," I said. "Thank you, little wolf," Klaus said, looking past me. "Well, Goodnight," I said as I left.

I went to check on Hope and Carlos next door. Just walking across the street shouldn't be that hard. Well, unless there's an abomination walking around killing the unkillable. Which left me to get a bite from Lucien. Let's just say, the devils in the details.

_____________

1050 words