9: Bipolar

Davina and I spoke the incantation trying a different spell after Finn blocked the locator spell. "I saw glimpses of him," Davina said. "He's combining sacred objects, Totems," I said. "Representational magic," Davina added. "Where," Klaus asked.  "Lafayette No.1. The Lyonne tomb," Davina said.

"And what's he using," Klaus asked. "He's channeling your parents," I said surprised. "And here I thought I was the poster child for-east grateful offspring. Well, then shall you and I go crash their little party," Klaus asked me. I got up ready to go when Klaus stopped in his tracks. Then he just passed out.

"Klaus," I called out, kneeling to his unconscious body. "Ah, perfect timing," Carlos said coming in from the entrance of the church. "What did you do," I asked. "Oh, nothing. This is Finn's doing. I just so happen to know what is going on," Carlos shrugged. "Hey, Carlos," Davina smiled. "Hey, Vina. Long time no see but I guess that's my fault," they hugged.

"Uhhh, what's going on here? Klaus is unconscious and you two are having a reunion," I witted. "It, honestly, isn't that bad. At least there will be quieter while I figure out how to break Kol out of the compound. Wann help," Davina asked Carlos. He looked to be considering it.

"What the hell? Does no one wanna figure out what is going on with Klaus," I asked. "Nah."

"No, not really."

"Wow, real friends and a great brother. I'll do it by myself."

"Hey, if this helps, it's called a Chambre de chasse. A hunt room. It's where witches bring their prey for mental target practice. Their minds are basically in witch therapy," Carlos explained. "Sooooooo much help," I witted. "Hey, don't worry. He'll eventually wake up on his own," Carlos smiled. He and Davina went off after a while.

I sat there looking at Klaus's body when his phone started to ring. I reached into his pocket and felt a velvet box and felt his phone. I only grabbed his phone and read the contact name as Cami. "Camille," I answered. "Cameron. What are you doing answering Klaus's phone," she asked. I refrained from answering with a rude remark. "Because I can't wake him up," I said calmly. "What? Elijah's collapsed too. What's going on," Camille asked. "Finn has some type of magic sibling therapy thing going on. Don't worry, they're fine. Take care. Bye," I hung up the phone.

I reached into his pocket to put the phone back. Curiosity had me thinking what that box was in his pocket. I grabbed it and saw the black velvet box. It fit perfectly into my hand.

The thought never crossed over me as to what it is so anyone could imagine my surprise when I opened it

The thought never crossed over me as to what it is so anyone could imagine my surprise when I opened it. My heart dropped and the box dropped with it. The box closed with a thud due to the impact of hitting the floor. I scrambled around with the box nervously and put it back into his pocket.

I shot up with an unusual amount of energy and paced around his body. My anxiety was kicking in and my palms began to sweat. I walked to the front of the church and looked at the angels covered in red cloth. "Damn."

I then rushed towards Klaus's body and kicked him. That felt right. "You stupid... you stupid-- Ughhhh. I love-- No. What a classic love story. Ughh. I hate you. Please, wake up," I said as many emotions ran through me. A second later Klaus shot up.

605 words.