Grand Finale

"Welcome to the Finals of the reality show Big TikToker! Are you ready? Today the show will bring strong emotions!"

The guests in the audience applauded the presenter, all in formal clothes, looking directly at the screen where E.V.A appeared:

"Now, with them, those who made it all happen! Come in, the eliminated who won our hearts!"

One by one, all the other participants entered to celebrate the grand final with the public. Dixie, Addison, Kouvr, Noah, James, Bryce, Chase, all awaited the final answer in the seats that had been reserved for them.

"My dears, it's an honor to have you here today! I have to say you were historic, you brought everything the audience wanted to see! You all enjoyed every second of this show and we couldn't be more proud of our choices than today! Thank you!" Everyone applauded the words of E.V.A, and Noah raised his hand to speak:

"Yes Noah, do you want to say something?"

"Hi E.V.A, actually I want to ask a question..."

"You can say."

"Are you not real?" Everyone laughs at Noah's question, including E.V.A.

"Am I?"

Noah makes a face like he's lost, not understanding anything, Dixie runs to her boyfriend and gives him a kiss, making the audience even crazier.

"Very well, very well! Without further ado... Let's see what our finalists have done today."

E.V.A disappears, the screen goes dark, and the three participants in the mansion appear, waking up with the three rings, complaining as always, but at the same time eager to enjoy the last day at the mansion.

"Today ends..." Quen says still sleepily.

"It will be?" Charlie continues in disbelief.

"I think so, I remember reading in the program's rules, before entering, that after the finalists party it would be the Grand Final."

"How sad! Where's Larray?"

"Maybe in the kitchen!"

"What is he doing there? You know, even bread burns!"

"Wooooww Charli, it's not like that... I just burned the eggs!"

"Quen, is he making the breakfast?"

"Believe it or not my love, yes he is!" They both start laughing.

After Larray's not-so-tasty breakfast, everyone decides to go to the pool, and enjoy the rest of the morning, until another three rings sound for a special lunch prepared by the production, inside the house.

"Delicious! My favorite!"

"Now I understand why they asked us so many questions before we came here."

"Truth!"

They sat at the table, full of everyone's favorite dishes, savory and sweet, assorted drinks, and everything they liked.

After lunch, they decide to pack their things, see if they didn't forget anything else, and when it was mid-afternoon, the three rings sounded throughout the mansion and formal clothes appeared in the pantry, got ready for the Final of the show, and when night fell were ready to meet with E.V.A.

"Good evening TikTokers!"

"Good evening E.V.A." Almost in chorus.

"How are you today?"

"Very nervous!" Quen says.

"You are stunning!"

"You're a Diva!" Larray says.

"Thank you Larray, well, today is a very special day! The Grand Finale!"

"AAAAHHH" Everyone was screaming with anxiety.

"And we're not alone today! See who's here with me! The camera shows all the participants.

"We love you guys!!!" Larry yells.

"Today even you are going to watching parts of the program, so relax and prepare your hearts."

As E.V.A finishes speaking, the public screen and the mansion's television, now showing the same content, brought videos of various moments that everyone lived together in the mansion, from when they entered until when they go out, the proofs, the romance, funny moments, parties , everything. The emotion was remarkable, all the participants cried or wiped the tears that fell so as not to smudge their makeup.

After many minutes seeing everything, together, the big moment had arrived:

"My dear TikTokers, as I said, you are already Bigs just for being here, and on behalf of everyone who made this show happen, I thank you for giving yourselves to EVERYTHING! Thank you so much! So... The audience decided, considering EVERYTHING you have experienced here, everything... The Big TikToker is you...

For a few seconds everyone is silent, almost not breathing...

"It's you...Charli!"

Charli is, for a few seconds, in shock, Larray and Quen grabbed and squeezed their friend, until she understood that she had won the competition and screamed with happiness. They left their bags in the pantry for the production to deliver to them later, and ran to the front door.

"Welcome back Charli! Our Big TikToker!"

Charli, accompanied by Quen and Larray, crossed the long corridor that led to the eliminated, above them the screen where E.V.A stood out. Everyone hugged the winner, the audience yells "Charli", everyone was very happy, and as soon as everything calmed down E.V.A said:

"Quen and Larray, you are giants, you guys are amazing! Funny, you won the public! We love to accompany you and get to know a little more about each one of you. Charli, my dear, enjoy all this, your fans love you so much! TikTokers, thank you for taking up the challenge! See you next time!" E.V.A turns off.

The party continues between them, the audience, the followers, everyone followed the final through live broadcasts on social media and everywhere there was no mention of anything else, except the Big TikToker Charli D'amelio.

"3, 2, 1, and... End, last camera turned off, E.V.A."

"Thanks Charles, I'll just get my things and I'll be right with you." All employees leave the room, leaving only one light on.

E.V.A gets up from her chair, takes one last look at the cameras already turned off, looks at her ticked papers with a big "Okay". She would finally return home with her duty done. She opens her cell phone, her social networks, finds a photo recently posted on Charli's account with all program participants, gives one last fix to her hair that got out of place:

"Until next time my dears!"

She turns off the light.