PRESENTATION

"Hello, welcome to my world! I will be the best Virtual Presenter, call me E.V.A, and today, you will get to know even more the most famous TikTokers in the United States! Let the Big TikToker begin!

You may be asking yourself: Why a reality show with TikTokers?! But the right question is: Why not?

Here, they will show creativity, persistence and above all, prove who is the best TikToker! For a month and a half they will be confined in a mansion, going through endurance tests and living together, let's see if everything will work out!

There is no better prize than knowing that YOU are the best, none of them are here to make money, in fact none of them need it, are they? No envy !! In this program the best TikToker will be known for the rest of their life as the first "Big TikToker". Get ready and let's go to this virtual world!"

PARTICIPANT 1 - CHARLI D'AMELIO

"Charli Grace D'Amelio, 17, is the newest social media personality, dancer, is a very smiling and fun girl. She started posting her videos dancing on TikTok in 2019, a year later, she became the most followed through the app, reaching 100 million followers. You can join us Charli!"

"Hiii! I'm so happy to be here!"

"We are happy that you accepted our invitation!"

Charli sits on the right side of the screen where E.V.A presented to viewers, E.V.A wears big lashes, pink lips and blonde hair tied in a big bun on top of her virtual head.

PARTICIPANT 2 - DIXIE D'AMELIO

"Dixie Jane D'Amelio, 19, also an American social media personality and a singer, has millions of followers on Instagram, her followers love her charisma and excitement. Dixie D'Amelio is Charli's older sister."

"Hello everyone!"

"Dixie, tell us what it is like to be on a show with your sister, did you prepare a strategy to win?"

"No! We are here to have fun and to compete for this title, we are very competitive and we are going to take the program very seriously!" Charli nods.

"Thank you Dixie!" She positions herself next to her sister.

PARTICIPANT 3 - ADDISON RAE

"Addison Rae Easterling, 20, is an American Internet dancer and celebrity. She is the second most followed person on TikTok, with over 70 million followers. She exudes beauty and loves to share her moments with friends."

"Ohhh I'm looking forward to it!"

"Hello! We are dying to know what you are going to do inside the TikTok's mansion!" She smiles and runs towards Dixie who receives her with a quick hug.

PARTICIPANT 4 - QUENLIN BLACKWELL