Provocations

DAY 7

Tense day for Charli and Dixie, they even spent a quiet day with everybody, especially Dixie, spent the afternoon in the separate room with Noah, had sex for hours, and spent a lot of time together, some participants heard the moans, but let the couple enjoy. Charli helped others to make their delicious meals and enjoyed a day at the pool. At nightfall, the sisters chatted lying on the grass in the yard looking at the orange sky, while everyone got ready for elimination:

"How are you?"

"Nervous... And sad, one leaves and one stays..."

"Can I ask you just one thing, Charli?"

"Uhum!"

"If I leave, do you promise to live this as if it were the last thing you would do in your life?!"

"I promise! And I say the same to you."

"Okay! But I think you will stay!"

"Stop saying that! Why do you think that?"

"Because I think the guys want you to resolve your issues..."

"Issues? But..."

"Don't say anything... Just... Live, okay?"

Charli nods, they hug and after a while decide to finish getting ready before E.V.A appears in the room.

Everyone was looking forward to what would happen, one of the D'Amelio sisters would be leaving today, Addison cried, Bryce soothed her, Charli and Dixie with their bags by the side were ready and more relaxed than ever. Each TikToker had already said goodbye to them, Noah was devastated, with red eyes from crying, he grabbed Dixie in a way that it seemed he would not let go.

Charli was in the kitchen fetching water, still tense, she had already hugged each of the participants and calmed down, washing the glass in the sink when she felt someone behind her. She turns quickly and looks into Chase's blue eyes.

"Char..."

"Hey!"

"Hi... I just want to tell you that... You are very important to me and... I really want you to stay..."

Charli smiles and thanks him, who smiles back and looks at her as she passes him, but Chase takes her arm making her face him again:

"Char..."

"Hey, it's okay... Don't say anything... You are also very important to me and you know it!"

"You will stay!" He pulls her into a hug and Charli does not resist this time, she hugs him back and they stay like that until the three signals play warning that E.V.A would enter live, everyone sits in the room.

"Good night TikTokers!"

"Good night!" Everyone responds.

"Ready for the big decision?"

The tension in the air was noticeable, Charli and Dixie held hands and waited for the audience to respond.

"So... The time has come! I will announce the first eliminated from the program!"

They both get up, everyone's breathing gets faster, the whole house's expression was one of despair.

"Does anyone want to say anything?"

"Me! I want to thank you for the opportunity, I loved being here with my sister Charli, my boyfriend and all this wonderful people." She looks at Noah and sends a silent 'I love you'. "Thank you for having the chance to show me a little bit, at parties, singing, at games, on a daily basis, and I want everyone to have fun and make the most of it if I go out."

As if feeling something, Dixie thanked everyone, who applauded her speech, E.V.A asks Charli if she wants to say something too, but she denies it emotionally.
"So now it's my turn! The audience has decided... And whoever stays at the house today is... You... Charli!"
Both look at each other and hug, Charli cries on Dixie's shoulder. Dixie holds it in her face:
"You already know! Enjoy it!"
"I love you so much! Thanks for everything!"
Dixie says goodbye to everyone and spends more time with Charli and Noah, both crying.

"Take care of him for me Charli."

"Okay!" Noah sobbed as he hugged Charli, Dixie walked out the pantry door with her bags. Then, everyone gives a big hug to Charli who feels welcomed after her sister's farewell.

DAY 8

It was Monday, the day to start again, the day of the Moment of Truth. After a busy night, as soon as Dixie left, everyone calmed down, ate some things, talked and went to sleep to rest their heads.

The TikTokers woke up, dressed, and started the routine, some cleaned, others did their morning exercises, enjoyed the pool with many conversations and enjoyed the house.

It was already dark, the three signs had already scared everyone. They were all ready in the room to start the game.

"Hi guys! How are you?" E.V.A appears all colored and using a flashy makeup.

"Going..." Noah says sadly.

"How's Charli doing? Congratulations on staying!"

"Thank you E.V.A... I am very happy and upset at the same time, a part of me left, but I'm here and I'm going to get better!"

"That's right! Shall we start then? Let's continue the Two Truths and a Lie?"

"Yeah!" James screams.

"The participant will tell two truths and a lie about theirself, and the other will have to say what the lie is. Kouvr, you start!"

"I... Love my boyfriend, I was born in a snowy place and although I am very shy, I have traveled to several places to model!"

"Chase!"

"I think the lie is... That you weren't born in a cold place?"

"You got it right! I was born in Hawaii!"

"Cool! And yes, you are shy but gradually you will let go!" Chase says and Kouvr smiles at him.

"Chase, your turn."

Charli tenses, and Chase too, everyone notices both of them looking at each other.

"I... I fell in love with someone at this mansion, I did a lot of shit and I regret it, and my real name is Chase."

"Charli, what's the lie?" Charli is surprised when E.V.A calls her, rolls her eyes and says:

"The lie is that he never fell in love!" She looks at Chase, a silence takes over the house.

"Wrong! I fell in love." He says approaching and facing her.

"I saw..." She approaches him crossing her arms.

"And you know very well that my first name is Cole and not Chase." He comes even closer, almost touching her nose, they stare at each other for a long time.

"Alright alright, Charli you were wrong, now... Your turn!" E.V.A interrupts the two. Chase sits down.

"Okay, I've already disappointed with someone from this mansion, I don't have Grace in my name and I'm a dancer."

"Noah!" Noah gets up showing his disappointment at not being with his girlfriend anymore.

"Grace?"

"Yeah. You got it right! I have Grace in the name." He smiles but soon returns with a sad expression.

"Your turn, Noah!" E.V.A speaks quickly.

"I am sad, I am sad and I am happy." Everyone laughs, including EVA.

"Okay okay, Addison."

"The lie is that you are happy."

"You right." Noah gives a quick smile and sits down rolling his eyes, everyone laughs again.

"Addison."

"Well... I... My sign is a lion, I've already made a movie, I'm a dancer and gymnast."

"I'm going to choose someone who's been... Larray!"

"Meee! Well, you've already made a movie so... isn't lion your sign?"

"You got it right! My sign is Libra!"

"Larray rocked! Okay! Sooo, see you tomorrow, dear ones!"

"Bye, E.V.A!"

Everyone says goodbye and goes about their business.

"Hey!" Kouvr approaches Chase and the boys. "Thanks for the comment about my shyness."

"Oh, it was nothing, little by little you are opening up! Everyone is liking you very much!" She thanks and leaves.

Charli passes by Chase who tries to get her attention but again ignores him.

"Calm down bro, you guys can get it right someday." Noah and Bryce try to lessen their friend's frustration.