Finalists Party

All TikTokers who participated in the show returned for one last party. None of the last three believed what they were seeing, Dixie with Noah hugging her from behind, Kouvr was dancing, Addison and Bryce holding hands smiling at them, James yelling, Chase in the same direction as Charli, one hand on the glass, they were all dressed up in white, and as soon as the surprise had passed, they pointed the door so that those still inside the mansion could go outside to them.
As soon as they left, everyone hugged, kissed, screamed, didn't know what to do or who to hug first, they just missed each other a lot.
"I can't believe you are here!" Charli says to Dixie.

"I am!! I was screaming at you at home! No one could stand me anymore on social media. I was very happy when they commented on the finalists party, I knew I would love it!"

"Love you so much!"

"I love you Char!"

As soon as Dixie leaves Charli, Addison hugs her tightly.

"Heyyyy! I told you I'd be cheering for you!"

"Ohh how I'm missing you Addiiii!"

"Heyyy and your cute little brother-in-law here?"

"You too Noah! But you left yesterday!"

"Yeah, it is true!" Dixie kisses him.

"Hi, do you have a hug for me?" Chase walks up to the group, arms behind his back, a smirk and Charli smiles back:

"Of course there is!" She grabs him and they kiss for a long time.

"YYYYYYYYYASSSS!" Larray yells to James and Kouvr, pulling Quen with him. The four hug, jump and do crazy dances.

"What's going on! We don't understand anything!" Quen says.

"Partyyyy! Let's enjoy it!" Kouvr explains.

"I really think it's good! I didn't leave my house to not enjoy it too much!" James responds.

"Okay! Let's enjoy, people?" Noah says to everyone and they go to the shed lit up and decorated in white. Everything was amazing, the lights, silver and light blue decorations sparkled throughout the space, drinks and food in the usual corner, with a variety of things that everyone liked to eat, sweet and savory, there were ready-made drinks, as well as lots of bottles with all kinds of drinks.

The eyes sparkled, the feet asked to dance to the lively songs they played, the couples kissed a lot, everyone did choreographies, sang or rather, shouted the familiar songs.

"This party is a frill!!!" Larray tossed his hair from side to side, both hands holding his two glasses of mixed drinks.

"Addison?!" Charli nudged her.

Addison was sitting, almost lying on Bryce's lap on a large couch, the two were kissing madly, Charli holding a drink her sister had ordered while she called her.

"Addison!"

"Hi Charli!"

"Have you seen my sister?"

"No... But I guess where she and Noah are..."

"Ouch, what a horrible death! I just wondered where they are... Secret Room right?" Addison and Bryce laugh and go back to making out.

Hours later, James and Larray were already doing choreographies on the floor, Kouvr, Quen, Bryce, Addison enjoyed it, applauded the show, Dixie and Noah returned to the party, Charli and Chase made drinks.

"Hey, where's my drink?"

"The lady disappeared!!!"

"I was busy..." She looks at Noah who grabs her.

"You're going to have to make yourself another drink, sister-in-law..." Chase replies to Dixie who sticks her tongue out at him.

The party continued for a few more hours, everyone was dancing, singing, sweaty, tired but no one wanted to leave.

"I'm loving this!" Charli took pictures and recorded videos with everyone, the others did the same filling the cell phone memory. It was almost dawn when the bells rang hinting that the end of the party was approaching.

"AAAHHHH NOOO" Larray already felt the mood of farewell. "I loved having you here."

"We too!" Addison says hugging Bryce that she was almost asleep.

"As soon as the show ends, there will be a party at my house! I want everyone there!" James warns.

"For sure!"

Everyone say goodbye and only the three remain in the mansion.

"Oh what a delight it was!" Charlie says.

"I miss them so much!"

"Sooooo muuuch." Larray completes what Quen says.

The three went in, took a shower and went straight to their beds. Looking forward to the final, which could be closer than they imagined...