Surprises

DAY 41

The day was like any other lived at the TikTok mansion, but with a small difference, anxiety to know what would happen, to know who the Big TikToker would be, to know when the long-awaited final would be, when they would return home, everything.

Participants were enjoying their last days in the house, when three signals ring, E.V.A appears:

"TikTokers!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing, Quen and Larray were doing handstands in the pool while Charli and Noah talked about movies and series. They run to the presenter to find out what was going to happen, which, in the middle of Saturday afternoon, took them out of their normal state.

"My dears, we are in the final phase of the show, as you all know, Quen is in the final, leaving the three of you: Charli, Noah and Larray, right in the elimination! Tonight. Pack your bags and wait for the news to come... See you later."

"Oh my heart!" Charli says sitting down in the first chair she finds.

"One more elimination..." Noah completes.

"My heart is about to come out of my mouth, but I'm fine." Larray screams almost singing.

They tried to enjoy the rest of the afternoon but the feelings were under their skin, nervous, despair, they tried not to show, but it was complicated, they decided to pack their bags and have everything prepared for the final.

"Good evening TikTokers!"

"Good evening E.V.A!"

"Looking forward to something?"

"Like we've never been in our entire life!" Larray responds almost without thinking.

"That's good! Are you ready to find out who the Big TikToker finalists are?"

"Yeah!!"

"One thing I can tell you all is that people out here are crazy about you, are literally following every second of your day and are voting a lot for your favorite... Are you ready?"

They're so nervous they couldn't even say anything, they just nodded.

"Perfect, we want to thank each one of you for the moments, you threw yourself into everything, in the tests, in the parties, in the decisions, in the experiences, everything! Thank you for being such an amazing group."

"Ahhh E.V.A has a heart!" Noah says and everyone laughs.

"Yes, she has feelings too, I'll give you a hug when I leave, it just won't be today..." Charli continues.

"Of course Charli, I just have to remind you that I'm a virtual being.... I don't know if we'll be able to hug each other..."

"Is this being virtual serious? I thought it was a joke!" Noah cuts the conversation off and everyone laughs.

"Don't change the subject, the audience has already decided, and whoever comes out on this elimination is you... Noah!"

Everyone is discredited, Charli starts to cry and Noah tries to reassure her saying that he will meet her sister and that they will cheer for her, they hug each other tightly, Quen and Larray also say goodbye to their friend:

"We will enjoy it a lot when we leave the program."

"We will!"

As soon as Noah leaves the mansion, Larray, Charli and Quen jump into the pool together, not believing they were the last ones on the show.

DAY 42

"Good morning!!! I think they left this delight here for us!"

Charli says raising her arms, very excited, after waking up running because of the three signals that rang loud and clear, taking everyone out of bed. Quen and Larray, with their hair messed up and their eyes still red from the night before, lay awake telling horror stories until they fell asleep.

Everyone looks at the table and has an amazing breakfast for them, with the things they most liked to eat, they were amazed. After hours, there were tokens with each one's name and next to them, three cell phones with a note:

"Dear TikTokers, you are already 'Bigs' for getting here, we will leave this day free to record videos and take pictures of all the moments you think it's cool to register. Enjoy, today promises!"

"What do you mean by that?" Charlie asks.

"What they meant I don't know, but what I do know is that this bacon is looking at me and I'm looking at it!" Quen bites into her bacon and snaps a photo to record, Charli does the same.

"Come here!" Larray takes a selfie with the three of them at the coffee table. "Let the posts begin."

They take pictures of everything, in every corner of the house, in the pool, do dances, boomerangs, everything they have a right to. In the afternoon, while they were in the backyard enjoying the rest of the day, the production had locked the inside of the mansion for a special surprise, and as soon as the room was cleared, the three went in for a popcorn session prepared for them. They would watch an unprecedented movie, with popcorn and soft drinks, the three are discredited, once again in that day. The windows of the house were covered with a black cloth on the inside, and even without understanding why, they enjoy the surprise without fear of what was to come.

At the end of the movie, Larray is almost dozing, Quen is wiping her drool while Charli is scraping the popcorn bowl, they hear a very soft sound coming from the backyard, the room lights, which have been off since the beginning of the film, have turned on up and the usual three rings woke Larray.

"AAAAHHH WHAT A SCARE!"

"What's next now?" Charlie says almost crying.

"Oh I hope good things, I hope!" Quen begs.

On the TV, an arrow points to the pantry and the three, in seconds, open the door.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE! White clothes!"

"It's not just white clothes! It's an elegant outfit!"

"Look at the shine on mine! And it came with a purple wig! Loved it!" Quen takes her dress, her accessories and everyone else does the same.

"Let's get ready!"

Larray, Charli and Quen, put on sparkles, do the most beautiful makeup they could at the time, took their selfies and went to the living room to wait for more information.

The music was getting louder, lights passed through the windows still covered by the black cloth, suddenly they heard faint knocks on the window, nobody said anything, they saw only shadows walking everywhere:

"Who is there?" Larry screams.

"I can't believe you asked that?" Charli turns to him in disbelief.

"Can we lift the cloth, production?" Quen gets up and punches the window too.

"I don't think so yet..." Charli responds. They hear voices, louder and louder. "There are people here... I'm listening!"

The three put their ears to the window...

"HEY! It's Dixie's voice!"

At the same moment, the three raise the black cloths from the glass, they are faced with all those eliminated from the program:

"I can not believe!"