Truth hurts

Finally, it's time for the final decision, all TikTokers awaited E.V.A's response to know the next person to leave the mansion.

"So, it was decided by the public..." Everyone was anxiously awaiting the result.

"The one who leaves today... it's you... Kouvr!"

Addison puts her hands over her face and starts crying in Bryce's arms, who rushes over to hug her. Everyone gets up and gives Kouvr a big hug:

"I'm glad you stayed here with us!"

"You are very special, Kouvr!"

"One of the most amazing people I've ever met!" Quen wipes away tears.

"You will participate in my next Youtube video, okay?!" James and everyone wished her luck on her journey back to real life.

After a few minutes that felt like hours, the routine of the house remained the same, they sat down to talk, Addison and Bryce in a far corner enjoying the moment together, while Charli, James, Quen, Larray talked about random subjects. Noah and Chase in the bedroom:

"Dude is everything alright?"

"Yes..." Chase wipes his eyes.

"Kouvr was very special, right?" Chase nods his head.

"She understood me, you know..."

"I know, but someday you and she will meet again..."

"Yes, it is because, in the moments when I felt alone here, she came to talk to me..."

"I remember... But we set up some some parties outside... Inside here I will always be bothering you then... Rest assured, you are not alone!" Noah gives Chase a big smile. Charli arrives at the room:

"Oh, is it a bad time?"

"No, it's okay... Come in." Chase says as Noah leaves the bedroom giving Chase a smile, points to Charli while her back is turned, pointing to him approaching her.The room is silent while the two are there together.

"Is everything okay, Chase?"

"Yes, yes, just a little upset because Kouvr left, but it will pass..."

"Yes... If you need anything, I am here, okay?"

"Thanks Charli."

Charli walks towards the door but, before leaving, she comes back and gives Chase a hug, which is taken by surprise, and smile in the moment he hugs her back.

"Dude, it's just us left!" Quen says scared.

"Shut up! Charli is one of us too!" James says.

"And Addison too!" Complete Larray.

"I will miss Kouvr, she was quiet but crazy..."

"Yes, I will also feel..."

"Let's go..."

The three tried to understand what happened.

"And now sis, what will become of us?"

"Let's just let the flow take us!"

"That's it!"

"Dinner is on the table, my loves!" Addison calls everyone who was there, while Bryce calls the guys from the bedroom. Everyone has dinner, still eager to know what the next event will be.

DAY 15

Three rings sound throughout the mansion, taking TikTokers out of their daily activities.

"Good afternoon TikTokers!"

"Good afternoon E.V.A my dear!" James yells.

"This day is always good because that's when the TikTokers put the truths on the table. Monday, 'Time of Truth' day! Are you ready?"

"Yeah!!" Coming from each one sitting in the 'love place', prepared to play.

"Today the game will be... Tell us something about someone."

"Chase."

"Larray doesn't like me." Larray, rolls your eyes and say:

"That's true! My turn... Chase hurt my friend, so I can't trust him!"

"Thank you boys, you guys will settle your differences later, okay? Or we will stay here until tomorrow..." E.V.A follows the game.

James gets up with everything:

"I'm beautiful, a diva and that's the absolute truth!"

"James is for tell us the truth! It's not to say the first thing that pops into your head!" Larray and Quen make fun of James who laughs too, as does everyone else in the game.

"May I?" Quen raises her hand and E.V.A nods. "Chase and Charli still feel things for each other." Charli gets up quickly:

"I think it's good... They're tired of this story... I have a truth about Noah!"

"uuuu here it comes! Let go of Charli, I'm ready!" Noah says.

"Noah did some things couples usually do together... But he did it alone..." Everyone laughs again.

"Ah! These two are to blame, I told you! They keep throwing their happiness in our faces!"

"Hey! You're the one listening behind the door!" Addison says and Bryce frowns.

"Do you hear us behind the door dude? It's disgusting!" Bryce says and gets up.

"If you hadn't taken my girlfriend out of here..."

"And you almost took out mine."

Tempers were already shifting to another subject... A tension hovered in the air for a few minutes during their conversation.

"Guys, please!" Addison is in the middle of the two, who are already standing very close to each other. "Bryce, stop!"

Both breathe and sit.

"Well... Everyone has already spoken their truths! Very well! I'll leave you alone to debate some more... See you next time!"

Everyone says a big "bye" to E.V.A and the discussions continue. Each chose their side to support, some with Noah, some with Bryce. 

"Oh sorry, I thought there was no one here..."

Charli looks at Chase who had just appeared in the garden while she looked at the sky lying on the grass, as she used to do with her sister.

"You can stay, I just don't want to get into their discussion... I wanted to rest my mind, you know..."

"I know!"

Charli nods and Chase lies down next to her on the grass.

"I remember when you and your sister used to do that... I thought you were crazy." They both laughed.

"Lying in the grass is everything! Brings back the lost energy... Earth energy, grass!"

"See? You're crazy!"

"But it is true!"

"But I like you anyway!" Chase couldn't take his eyes off Charli and she realized those blue eyes were looking at her without even blinking.