Two Truths and a Lie

The TikTokers enter the mansion, excited about what would happen there. At the entrance there was a large space where instead of a sofa there were several pillows and mattresses, the bags were all thrown on the floor and the first thing they did was to jump and lie down right there. Dixie and Noah are already together:

"Wow! Calm down, lovebirds, you will have a lot of time here to make out!" James screams and starts throwing a pillow at the girls when a three-ring signal sounds in the living room and the TV connects with E.V.A to announce the activity of every Monday:

"My dears: Welcome to Big TikToker and this is your new home, for almost a month and a half, for some of you. Have fun and play! As you may have noticed, there are many cameras scattered everywhere of the house, for the public to know everything that's happening to you. Get used! Now, the rules: Every Monday there will be the "Moment of Truth". In this case... It's now! Yeah! Calm down and let us play 'Two truths and a lie', to start the first day well and for the public to get to know you better! Dixie you start!"

"Hmmm, my crush was Taylor Lautner, I played lacrosse, my sign is Virgin."

"Okay! Bryce! Which of those statements is a lie?"

"Wasn't Taylor Lautner your crush?"

"Wrong! He was! I am not Virgin, my sign is Lion!"

"Great! Bryce, now it's you." Bryce, who was with Addison between his legs, prepares:

"I never fell in love, I had a lot of followers on Vine and my dog ​​calls Cici."

"Quenlin!"

"JEEEZZ Okay! Is it a lie that your dog calls Cici?"

"Wrong! I'm in love!" Everyone reacts instantly and looks at Addison who turns red, not knowing what to do, Quen says:

"Who is it, huh Addison?!"

"Ah cute! Now focus! Quen, it's your turn!" E.V.A says pointing to her.

"Okay! I don't use hair extensions, I was born in Texas and I have the most handsome boyfriend in the world!"

"James!"

"Hey! I'm the most beautiful boy in the world but I'm not your boyfriend!" Everyone laughs. "And you do use extensions! I recognize it when someone does!"

"You're right!!" Quen laughs and shows her tongue, James sends her a kiss through the air and gets up.

"My turn! I've done Kylie Jenner's makeup, I have a basement studio and I'm not gay!"

"Larray!" E.V.A says and Larray gets up screaming:

"He is gaaay, what a pride!"

"Yeah! You got it" He nods, James sits down and Larray starts:

"I speak now, right? Okay! I have no brothers, my sign is Cancer and I already dated a known boy ..."

"Charli!"

"Hmmmm, isn't your sign cancer?"

"Yes it is!!! But the lie is that I have no brothers... Yes, I do, I have even more than I wanted!" Everyone laughs when he talks.

"Okay Tiktokers, game over! We'll do more next week!"

"And who won?" Noah screams curiously.

"Nobody!"

"Aaaahhh!" Everyone talks together.

"But, pack your things, get to know the house, there will already be a little surprise in the pantry for you! Have fun!" 

Everyone was happier after what E.V.A said, they knew the rooms, which were two, were at the end of the corridor, one with two double beds and four single beds, the other room had only one double bed even bigger than the other two:

"Ah, this must be the private room, for those who want to take a break to relieve themselves! If you understand me..." Bryce says shaking Addison's hand and looking at her:

"Control yourself that I told my parents that I would behave!"

"Ah so you can leave it with us that we used for you!" Noah says hugging Dixie from behind, who laughs. They hear a noise coming from the kitchen and everyone runs to find out what it was, Kouvr, Quen, Charli, Chase, James and Larray were heating up snacks they found in the freezer. Charli and Chase rummaged through all the cabinets to find out everything in the kitchen and Charli dropped several pots on the floor.

"Did you smell it?" Kouvr asks, "we found these snacks and we are making them."

"Take a look at that apron, it's the coolest thing!" Larray speaks enthusiastically, handing another one to James.

"Now they can call us chefs!"

"Ah well then, the chefs can show the first service here! Take these snacks out of the oven because they are hot!" Kouvr says. Everyone laughs and, at the same time, gets scared again by the three bells, now warning that there was something in the pantry. Bryce and Noah run to find out what it is and find coolers full of drinks, rejoice and shout to others what they have found. With drinks and snacks ready, they sit outside the mansion to observe the view they had of the city, everyone was very excited to know what will live there. 

After the snack, there were still a few drinks left and they agreed to drink at once, the weather was getting cold, they went into the house and stayed on the pile of mattresses and pillows in the living room, affectionately called it "love place". Those who did not want to drink a lot were already in their beds, as was the case with Kouvr, James and Charli. 

The two couples were seated and on separate ends: Noah and Dixie, Addison and Bryce, and at the other end were Quen, Chase and Larray. The couples were making the most of it, but while Dixie and Noah planned the first place they were going to "use" in the house, Addison held Bryce, the kisses got hotter she pushed him away, he was already different because of the drink, so she asked if it was not better to go to sleep. At the other end, Larray asked Chase what had happened between him and Charli:

"Well, we dated, but... I... I'm a mess."

"Who never made a mistake?" Larray replies.

"Yeah, but Charli didn't deserve it."

"Yeah, I agree, I remember everything as if it were yesterday..." Quenlin replies and Chase looks at her instantly. 

"But the past is past, so that we can learn from it and improve, right? Nobody needs to be crucified to death for mistakes, otherwise, when can we fix them?"

"Yes! I hope you guys get it right..." 

"She's amazing to me, despite everything I've done to her, she is still my friend... But..."

"But... Let me guess! You're still in her!" Quen lets go and after a while, Chase agrees. Addison and Bryce interrupt the conversation saying that they are going to the bedroom, everyone decides to accompany them, the drinks are over and they want to rest to know what will come the next day.