Did you say tension?

DAY 5

After days of tests, parties, crazy conversations, the TikTokers enjoy the "free day", it was a rainy Friday, great to think, reflect, each one with their moment, the voting for the elimination was coming and they had to think of someone to vote, the mood was tense in the mansion.

DAY 6

Saturday finally came! Indication day, stress day, the TikTokers woke up, took the day off to their usual chores, but remained thoughtful and anxious... We love it!

At night, everyone was ready, E.V.A had given them a "good morning" with a heavy metal that made everyone jump out of bed and yell with the first expletive that came to mind. She warned that at night everyone should be prepared, tidy, with the vote in mind and, when the time came, everyone was waiting in the room ready.

"Good night TikTokers! Are you ready? The vote will be held right there in the 'Love Place', is that not what you call it?" Everyone was tense. "Larray!" Larray jumps up.

"Hi E.V.A!" 

"Hello my angel! Larray, who do you save?"

"I will save the Quen, that beauty that is always with me!" She hugs him.

"Bryce, who do you choose for elimination?" Bryce, tense, replies:

"It is with a tightness in my chest that I indicate this person, but I thought of someone I think is strong and who can take me out of the competition when it's my turn and... Yeah...  It will be Dixie."

Everyone is surprised by the decision, including her, Addison covers her face with her hands without believing in her boyfriend's choice.

"Okay... Dixie is in the elimination. Well... It is the first week, so... This vote will be different, each one will save one and the last one that will stay with Dixie in this dispute."

"Bryce, you as the chosen one, save who first?"

"Ah, easy! My baby! Addison."

"Addison is safe! Who do you choose?"

"I'm going to save..." She looks desperate from all sides. 

"Larray!" Charli and Dixie are shocked with their friend's decision.

"Larray saved! Who do you save?"

"Saved, my sister: James!"

"Meeee!"

"James, saved, who do you save my dear?"James looks at all the participants:

"I... Will Save... Hmm..." Everyone was apprehensive.

"Kouvr!" She gives a sigh of relief and thanks him.

"Kouvr saves, who do you save my dear?" Charli was looking everywhere.

"I'm goin to save... Chase!"

"Chase saved! Chase, now your vote will give immunity to one and put the other in elimination... Think about it... Who will you save: Charli or Noah?" Chase was distressed, running his hand through his hair, across his face, he got up, walked from side to side:

"Well... I... I'm going to save..."

Everyone seemed apprehensive, who would he choose? His ex-girlfriend, now a friend, but who still has feelings... Or his life friend, with whom he is always all the time!

"Come on Chase, I need an answer."

"I will choose..." Both Charli and Noah looked calm, they both smiled at him, which didn't make Chase's decision any easier...

"I'm going to choose Noah." There is a silence in the air, everyone looks at each other and nobody says anything. Charli looks at Dixie who looks at her and the two look shocked but at the same time, knowing that this could have happened.

"I am shocked! The sisters in the elimination!" E.V.A says in a squeak, almost imitating a whistle. Charli and Dixie sit together hugging each other.

"Do you want to say something?"

"Ah... When we agreed to participate, we known that anything could happen, so... It's okay! It sucks, it's the first week but... It's okay!"

Dixie replies, she showed more peace of mind than Charli, who at the moment was silent just nodding, while Dixie still has an arm around her shoulders.

As soon as E.V.A hung up, everyone went to embrace the nominees for elimination, trying to explain their votes. Bryce goes to Dixie:

"Man, I'm so sorry, really, I choose you because I know you are strong, there is a big fan club out there, and that would take me or Addison out, in some elimination, just for that."

"It's okay... It's a game, and even in the first week it's difficult to decide anything too, relax!" They embrace. James and Addison go to Charli:

"Friend, I'm sorry!"

"Yes, we're sorry!"

"I thought that many there could save you and no one would save Larray, so I saved him!" Addison explains.

"Yeah! I thought the same about Kouvr, I thought about saving her because we are closer here and I am very happy to meet her, I thought someone would save you..." Charli takes a deep breath, listens to what her friends said, and nodded:

"Alright folks, as Dixie said, it's a game... Alright! I just didn't want to go with my sister in the first elimination... But that's okay! Really!" They hug and each goes to a corner of the mansion, Charli goes to Dixie.

In another room Chase thanks Kouvr for saving him:

"You're welcome! I enjoyed talking to you!"

"Yeah! It was funny!"

He hugs her and goes towards the kitchen, ironically, he finds Charli, tries to talk to her:

"Char..." But she looks at him and walks right past him. He doesn't know what to do, Noah approaches and puts his arm on his shoulder:

"Calm down man, everything will be fine!"

"Your fault!" Noah smiles:

"Mine? But what have I done?!"

"You mistook my head! But how could I not save my brother!"

"So... It's like everyone say... Friends together, women apart!"

"It is that the phrase?"

"Yeah! Is not like that?"

"Okay, I just want to see when you have to choose between Dixie and I..."

"Yeah... Maybe..."

"Yeah yeah, right? Have you changed your speech yet?" They both laugh.

At "Love Place", Bryce kissed Addison's neck, sitting in the corner full of cushions. She was angry, red face, arms crossed, and he tried to redeem himself after his choice:

"She is my best friend!"

"I know! But I thought in us, she is strong baby, get anyone out here, so I did it... I didn't know who to vote for!"

"There are other people with whom you are not so close!"

"I know! But I thought like a player! Not like a friend... I'm sorry..." He looks down and she holds his chin.

"It's okay! I'm just a little upset because the two are together, they are sisters, very close to me and one is leaving... I still have to digest this... It will pass..." She smiles and he smiles back, then pull her in for a long kiss.

"Ahhh the love..." Quen, James, Larray watched the couple through the glass as they celebrated, outside the mansion, the fact that none were in the elimination:

"I was worried about you! I didn't want you to go to elimination at all!" 

"Yeah! I was worried too! But we are safe for another week, sisters!" James says, pulling Larray and Quen into a tight hug.

"Yes! Saved and ready to rock next week!" They smile.

"May the next challenges come!" The three kiss the tip of their index finger and join in the center of an imaginary circle, as if they were clapping. And another day goes by at the TikToker mansion.