After the fun

After a time of partying, they had already enjoyed everything that the production offered in the mansion, they were drunk, they danced as if it were their last day of life. Quen and James went up on a small stage near the merry-go-round and performed, exchanged with Larray, who was nervous because he had not yet performed. Charli and Noah laughed at their friends and danced with them, Chase saw everything in the distance, with his glass full of drink, enjoyed the electronic music was playing at that moment.

Meanwhile, Addison was already undressed with Bryce in the one-bed room:

"Baby, I'm going to hang your bra outside the door so they understand that the room is occupied, okay?"

She nods, out of breath to say something. Bryce runs back to bed and they continue to "make out".

"Ahhhh I'm loving this party!" Kouvr speaks embracing Charli.
"Go James." Quen and Larray yell, James was performing a Britney song in a high-heeled shoe, everyone hallucinated, applauded, sang and danced with him, including Chase, although he was more distant, when he went to get more drinks, James tells Charli:

"Char, talk to him, he is very upset and it looks like he's taking it out on the drink..."

"I saw it, but... We are not fighting..."
"I know but... We saw the tension that was between you during the game on Monday..."

"It's just... I can't trust him afterwards... Ah you know... The betrayal..."

"I understand... But ... Don't you feel anything for him anymore?"

"I feel everything for him James..."

"So silly! Stop holding this! Let it out!"

"I... Do you know what? You're right!"

"I know!"
"I'll talk to him!"
"Go girl!!! Go with everything !!!"
Charli walks over to Chase who doesn't even know where he is because of everything he drank.

"Chase?"

"Ahh! My love!"

"Love? Are you okay?" Chase held two glasses barely able to open his eyes.

"Wha... What? Char... Charli, you are... You look beautiful!"
"Me and the other two Charlis you are seeing, right?" She picks up the drinks, and takes him inside the mansion. Lay him on her bed, Chase closes his eyes and dozes off.
"I can't believe I'm going through this." Charli complains softly as she takes off the sleeping boy's shoes. She changes clothes and keeps them in the pantry.

"Chase..." She tries to wake him up to see if everything was okay, if he wanted to go to the bathroom and go to the other bed, but decides to go back to the party after a few tries and no reaction from him. Before she leaves, she feels him holding her hand.

"Hey..." She looks but he opens and closes his eyes slowly.

"Stay..."
Charli was afraid, but after thinking for a while she sits next to Chase, who makes room for her and sleeps again. Charli settles in feeling Chase, little by little, lay his head on her lap hugging her leg, not knowing how to react she looks thoughtfully at him.

James, Quen, Larray, Kouvr and Noah enter the mansion happier than ever, singing the last song they had played while dancing wildly on the floor. It was already dawn and they were exhausted and drunk, took off their costumes, Kouvr decides to take a shower because she was very sweaty, Quen and Larray copy her idea, James just takes off his makeup and decides to lie on the bed, just like Noah, they both arrive at the room and find Charli sleeping and Chase lying on her lap still hugging her legs, they both laugh, a little too loudly, waking up Charli, who realizes the whole situation, decides to get up, change and sleep in Chase's bed, leaving him asleep in her bed.

DAY 11

The day dawned with rock'n'roll getting everyone out of bed earlier, James got up excited about Larray, Quen was disheveled, sat on the bed and covered himself with the pillow to try to muffle the loud sound. Kouvr got up and went to the bathroom, Noah stretched out looking at Charli who had also just woken up scared because she was not in her bed, remembered what happened the night before. Chase was still passed out, but he was moving slowly.

In the other room, where they affectionately called "Secret Room" Addison and Bryce wake up together, covered only by the sheet, also disturbed by the sound that was going on in the house.

"Can someone explain to me how I got here?" Chase asks without understanding anything about the world.Charli opens her eyes wide and runs to the bathroom. Noah approaches Chase and says:
"Your girl took care of you. Thank her later, huh." And he leaves the room.

James enters the room with an orange juice and hands it to Chase:

"Thanks."

"Dude, you drank huh?! Thanks to our princess Charli, you came home right..."

"Yeah... She's really amazing..." says Chase thoughtfully.

The day passed, they made lunch, called everyone to eat, Chase got out of the bath wrapped in a towel and found Charli in the hall:

"Hey."
"Hey." She said.
"Are you okay?"

"Yes... I lay on your bed because..."

"It's okay... I... Charli, I want to thank you... For taking care of me..."

"It was nothing... It could have been anyone..."
"Yeah, but it was you... It's always you..."

The two face each other for a few seconds, long seconds, until something catches their attention, Addison and Bryce finally leave the "Secret Room" disheveled, she with smudged makeup and the costume of the previous day.
"Guys! You need to return the clothes for production!" Charli yells.

The two run into the room, Charli smiles at Chase and leaves, he was again, without any reaction.

Everyone at the table having lunch:

"That was a party!" Larray said with his mouth full of food.

"It was a success! We danced a lot!" James agrees to pass the salad bowl to the next person.

"My calf is hurting a lot..." Quen says.

"Mine is also dead! I'm so tired!"
Addison and Bryce agreed and laughed at each comment.

"You two who must be deeeaadd! Have the breath to have sex all night!" James comments making Addison and Bryce flush with embarrassment, the only reaction they had was to fill their mouths with food so as not to have to answer anything.

Charli ate in silence and Chase across the table did the same.
"And you, Chase, ready for the next one?"

"Oh... I think the next one will be very calm for me huh..."
"Ahh, if it depends on me, it won't!" Noah, who was next to Chase, puts his hand on his friend's shoulder and says.