Uncontrollable

Everyone was still impacted by the formation of the elimination, went to Kouvr and Addison to wish good luck and all divided again by the mansion.

Bryce takes Addison's hand and they go to the "Secret Room" together, close the door and put the shirt he had just removed on the doorknob.

"I can't believe they put you on now! It's all my fault!"

"Baby, calm, this is a game! We are all friends, doesn't fight with Noah! He's just upset, imagine if I left you wouldn't be... I don't know..."

"Yes! I would be upset too... But, fuck! It wasn't supposed to happen! I'd rather go in your place..."

"Ah... That's why I love you!" She grabs him and give a big kiss, as if Addison was going to leave the next day.

Chase feels a small hand on his shoulder while he is still sitting at the "Love Place" thinking about what has just happened. When he turns around, he finds the little sardines on Charli's face, they two smile and hug each other tightly:

"Thanks for the immunity."

"You deserve this and much more!" She smiles with her face hidden in his neck.

The hug was not over yet, it seemed that they needed each other, they felt their hearts race, their breathing had also changed, they smelled each other. Gradually they moved away, looking at each other. After finally realizing the time they were there, in that little world of their own, Charli is startled:

"What's it?" Chase is concerned after the girl's scream.

"I left the snacks in the oven!" Charli screams and runs to the kitchen, Chase can only laugh.

Everyone eats Charli's burnt snacks and decide to rest, that day was really long and tiring. In the living room, Quen, James, Larray give Kouvr a big hug, which has calmed down after everything that has happened.

"Ahhh a big hug in our beautiful friend!"

"That shy girl who broke everything on the show!"

"We love you !!"

In the hallway to the rooms, Noah tried to hear the sounds of Addison and Bryce in the "Secret Room" behind the door.

"Noah! Get out of there!" Charli screamed from the other room as she made her bed.

"Don't they get tired? They didn't even go out to eat!" Chase says as he also makes his bed across the room. Finally, Noah hurriedly searches his things, looking for the photo of Dixie that he had brought with him.

"I think they're already 'ate' Chase, if you know what I mean..."

"Creed Noah!" Charli says with a disgusted face and Chase laughs even more.

"Where are you going with this photo, dude?"

Noah, who was going to the bathroom, replies Chase:

"I don't think you will want to hear the answer.... But... If I can give you a hint... It has to do with what Addison and Bryce are doing, but I will have to do it myself and...

"OHH Okay, okay! No need to explain! Just... Just go and do what you have to do!!!!" Charli says quickly pointing to the bathroom.

The two were alone again in the room, laying on the beds, but still facing each other.

"What?"

"Nothing! I just miss you."

"Do you miss me? But I'm here every day..."

"You understood Charli."

She smiles and closes her eyes, then looks at him again. Chase's blue eyes didn't even blink, his breaths starting to increase again.

"Chase."

"Charli." The two talk together, suddenly, the others enter the bedroom to lie down, breaking the mood that was before. James runs to give Charli a kiss before going to sleep. Everyone says good night, after a while Noah enters the room more relaxed, but with red cheeks.

"Oh yeah!"

"Relieved?" Chase asks laughing.

"Now I'm going to sleep like a baby!"

"Okay! So, would the relieved baby be able to turn off the light and lie down?" Everyone laughs, Noah does what Charli just asked, but before going to bed, he teases her:

"I think there is someone here who needs to be relieved too... Relax, do you know? In peace..."

"Shut up!"

"I'm just concerned about the health of my dear sister-in-law..." Everyone laughs, Noah joins them, everyone falls asleep a few minutes later.

DAY 14

Sunday, and like every Sundays, those nominated for elimination try to enjoy more of their home and the friends.

"Pool party!" Larray yells as he gets everyone out of bed.

"What clothes is this friend?!" James asks after evaluating Larray's clothes and accessories, he wore black swim trunks, flowered shirt, sunglasses and a headband letting his curls fall over his and to finish off, wore four stripes on his face, two on each side, made with sunscreen, imitating soldiers.

"Summer's look! Now let's go! I want everyone to enjoy the daaaayy!"

"Does anyone take off his battery?" Quen screams, placing the pillow over her face to hide from the light coming from the door and the windows that James helped Larray open.

"Where is Kouvr?" Charli asks, still sleepy.

"It's in the kitchen making our coffee ..." Noah gets up quickly:

"Wonderfull! I'm starving."

"Are you tired because you used your arm a lot last night Noah?" Chase gets up laughing, scratching his eyes to wake up faster.

"Creeed, I didn't want to understad that!!!" Quen says after understanding what they were talking about.

"What is everyone talking about?" Bryce enters the room accompanied by Addison, both with messy hair, Addison had the makeup of the previous day all smudged.

"They are saying that Noah was trying to masturb..." Quen tries to explain while everyone laughs at the situation.

"No need for details..." Charli cut in spite of having fun with everyone making fun of Noah.

"Noah, if you need to, I'm here okay?" James makes the crowd laugh even more.

"Ah thank you buddy... It is the fault of these two who are not able to have sex making less noise..."

"Ahh, is that it? Next time we'll have sex next to your bed, okay Noah?" Addison talks and laughs with everyone.

"The coffee is on the table!" Kouvr leans her head against the bedroom door and leaves listening to the others' shouts of happiness.

Later, the production released to the TikTokers some coolers with drinks to enjoy the pool party. They spent the whole afternoon sunbathing, jumping, swimming, betting on running and whoever spent more time underwater.

"How are you Kouvr?" Addison, who was sunbathing in a black bikini and sunglasses, asks.

"Ah anxious, I don't want to leave... But the time I spent here was so good, that I believe that if I leave too, I will leave very happy..."

"I'm feeling it too!! Everyone was happy because although we are friends outside, the rush of the normal days keeps us far away, and staying here only brought us incredible moments, I believe, even more for you!"

"Yes, I am quieter, here it helped me a lot to let go, even more with you that I like so much!"

"I'm glad we're here!" The two make a toast with their drinks and give a big smile to each other.

The time has finally come... Who's leaving this week? Who will stay? Everyone asked the same question and eagerly awaited the answer.