No News

The party went on, everyone was very happy and crazy, they drank all the drinks available, they danced all the dances, including the slow ones. Quen with Larray, Addison with Noah and Charli with Chase.

"Look at the lovebirds... Now we will listen again the noise in the Secret Room..."

"Oh god! I didn't need to remember this image!" Addison laughs after Noah complains.

"I'm glad they hit it off!"

"Oh, how proud of us! We finally got these two together!" Quen spoke to Larray, as they also stared from afar.

"They might say it wasn't our credit, but we helped a lot!"

"Of course! Either you forgot about the times when we threw indirections in the air, or when James was drunk speaking several truths..."

"Yeah! Good times... I miss our friend..."

"Yeah... But as soon as the show is over we'll get together to gossip about everything and find another target for the Cupids to work on!"

"Okay!"

"What was it Charli!"

"It's hot in here, right?"

"It is!" Chase laughs.

"You don't think we're here... Doing this... It's been a long time? Our friends will soon give up on us..."

"No... I actually think we're going to need more time to make out, by the time we were apart..."

"Truth!" She hugs him and he spins her in the air, taking her feet off the ground.

Everyone stops to see the two and feel the vibe they were experiencing at the time.

The end of the party happened when the day dawned and everyone agreed to go back to the mansion, clean up and sleep. While the girls and Larray took off their makeup, the others showered.

"Hey man! Did you guys hit it off then?" Noah asks Chase.

"Yes, I missed her so much..."

"I'm glad everything worked out in the end!"

"Yeah!"

"But let me give you a warning already..."

"Tell me!"

"If I find her unwell, or crying in the corners, because of you..."

"Owww, Noah, buddy... I just want to make Charli happier than she already is..."

"That's nice!"

"And then friend! Tell us everything!" Larray asks. "Are you happy?"

"Of course she is, look at her face!" Quen says, Charli can only smile and throw herself on the bed.

"I'm really happy!"

"Are you going to sleep with him Char?"

"Addison!"

"What? It's not like you've never done anything! You've dated before..."

"I know! I just want to take it easy this time..."

"We understand you friend." Quen comments with a smile. The boys enter and those who still had to take a shower, head towards the bathroom, while they are getting ready for bed.

"So..."

"So... Good night!" Charli was holding Chase's hand, they were standing in the middle of the room saying goodbye to sleep.

"Good!" They kiss again, and lie down on their own bed. They turn off the lights in the room, keeping only a few lamps on.

"Hey..." Charli realizes it was coming from the boys' beds across the room, she raises her head a little to know who was whispering, but already had a feeling she knew where the sound was coming from.

"What is Chase!" She whisper too.

"Want to lie down here with me?"

Charli takes a moment to respond, thinks for a few seconds and gets up running towards Chase's bed. They hugged under the covers and after many kisses and making out, the last word said before falling asleep, still stuck together, was:

"I missed that!"

"I missed you."

DAY 32

The day after the party is always a lazy day. Everyone slept late, and after going to bed, they didn't get up until the afternoon of the next day.

The first to wake up was Charli, who hadn't understood how she'd gotten into Chase's bed, but she smiled when she looked to the side and found him sleeping soundly beside her. Addison wakes up too, as soon as Charli walks past her bed. The two walk into the kitchen to prepare something delicious for their lunch/tea time.

"Hey bird, how was the romantic night?"

"Romantic!"

Addison asks Charli curiously, who still has a big smile on her face.

"I am really happy!"

"I can imagine! I would give anything to have my Bryce here..." But Addison's smile soon fades and she is upset for a few seconds.

"What's it?"

"Nothing, for a moment I thought... That... Oh, nothing..."

"Say it! If you started it, now you need to talk!"

"I just imagined some bullshit... What if Bryce cheats on me while he's out there? What if he doesn't want to be with me anymore?"

"Hey! Addi, calm down! He wouldn't be crazy to do anything to hurt you! He likes you so much!"

"I know..."

At the same time Noah enters with Larray, the two seem to have a headache and very hungry.

"Foood!"

"Noah! Where are your manners?"

He scowls at Charli, who scowls back. They eat and then bring some coffee and bread to Chase and Quen who are still sleeping, Chase gets a lot of affection from Charli while having his breakfast/tea time in bed.

Three rings. E.V.A appears, everyone was already waiting for the surprises in the room:

"Good evening my lovebirds!"

"Good evening E.V.A! Have you heard the news?" Larray says and everyone looks at him.

"I believe so Larray, but if you want, summarize the story for those who haven't followed the latest news about the mansion..."

"Last night there were mouth kisses and making out!" Charli turns red and tries to hide behind Chase, while Larray gives more details. Chase laughed:

"Yeah! Cupids finally got the lovebirds together!" Larray ends his comment by clapping his hands with Quen.

"I'm happy for you! Enjoy this opportunity! It's unique! I say that to everyone, okay?"

"Okay." Everyone responds in chorus.

"So... After that moment of relaxation... Immunity proof! Everyone to the shed!"