The last will be the first!

Day 39

Elimination, one more, and this time, it wasn't easy for the TikTokers, the rainy Thursday weather was more than a wake, everyone was upset that Addison or Noah would was leaving the mansion.

"Take off that crying face huh!"

"I'm sad, accept!"

Addison was hanging on the kitchen counter while Charli made coffee and showed her sadness to her friend.

"Just tell me how I'm going to survive here without one of you!"

"You'll be strong, you'll rock until the final, if I'm by your side it'll be beautiful, otherwise I'll be happy for you anyway!"

"Ooooownn."

Charli hugs her friend, they stay for a long time at that moment, enjoying every second.

In the bedroom, Noah is packing his things, finds something under his bed.

"Geeeez!"

"What's up, buddy?" Larry asks.

"I found my lost shirt that I lost weeks ago! It smells awful!"

"I believe in that! I've never met a person as disorganized as you, Noah!" Quen says.

"Oh, you hurt my feelings!"

Quen gets up from his bed and hugs him.

"Oh sorry! You're just a little disorganized..." The three laugh.

"Friend I will miss you! The funny things you say... Everything!"

"And I'll miss you two guys, at parties, the craziest and all moments!"

Larray and Quen scowl at him and give Noah a tight hug. Packed bags, lunch/dinner too, just waiting for E.V.A to break the news and one more person to say goodbye to the mansion.

"Good evening TikTokers!"

"Good evening E.V.A"

"So... Ready for one more?"

"No." Larray says, everyone gives a little smile and goes back to paying attention to the presenter.

"Well, today was very disputed, you have a lot of fans, people who love you, and cheer for you out here, so it might be difficult for you to understand that... But... Most of the audience decided that who stays in the mansion is you.... Noah!"

In disbelief, Noah stands up with his mouth as open as possible, eyes bulging, hugs Addison who says:

"You deserve!"

He stays in the hug for a while, kisses his friend on the neck, who smiles, and turns to hug the others. They accompany Addison, after everyone says goodbye, she thanks each one, thanks the program for the opportunity, and walks out the front door with her head held high.

"Oooh, I'm relieved! I was all day with a sinking heart! I didn't know who was going to stay, who was going to leave, I didn't know how it would be later, seeing her happy and calm made me better... Glad you're here with me brother-in-law! "

Noah hugs Charli and kisses her on the head.

"I am really happy!"

Quen and Larray are shouting in the garden, Charli and Noah join them.

"Top four!!" The two screamed.

"Love you all!" Charlie screams.

"I am really happy!" Noah screams.

The four jumped, rotated, screamed... They threw themselves on the grass looking at the sky, not believing that they were almost at the end of the program, almost with the final result in hand, each one's heart was beating fast, and all thought was what would come next.

DAY 40

"Fridaaaayy wake up!" Quen jumped on everyone who was sleeping in their beds.

"What's going on? Did you get the Big TikToker's results? Why are you so happy?" Charli asks, still with her friend's weight on her.

"AAAAHHH who is destroying my beauty sleep and creating a new wrinkle on my forehead?" Distressed Larray wakes up.

"Friend!! It's Friday!!"

"Okay! It's not my fault for this! Will you give me an ice cream voucher? You won't! So let me sleep, friend!" He puts his head back on the pillow.

"Noah! You stayed yesterday, so you will enjoy with me right?!"

"Alright, alright! Just let me finish my dream here, I'll go with you then, okay?" Noah turns to the wall trying to sleep again.

"Damn! Where's my team? My excited friends who were jumping last night?"

"They are dying of sleep!" Larray answers almost without a voice.

"Booooriiiingg..." Quen leaves the room and prepares something to eat, imagines the party at night, and decides to take a nap so the time passes faster and the costumes finally show up in the pantry.

Hours passed when the three rings sound throughout the mansion, they had already woken up, eaten something, and were eagerly awaiting the next theme of the party, so as soon as the rings sounded, four bodies ran towards the pantry door. They find matching overalls, blue, large, labeled with each one's name.

"What theme is this?"

"I don't know, I guess... Space?"

"Again?"

"It can not be..."

"Good evening TikTokers!" E.V.A flame from the living room TV and they run with their clothes in hand to know what was going to happen. "Did I hear, last proof of the chosen one?"

"What?! But E.V.A and the party?"

"Today there will be no party... But... If it's any consolation... The next party will be... Memorable!"

Everyone goes to the bedroom to get ready for the proof, drinks water, goes to the bathroom, puts on sneakers and walks towards the shed, according to what the E.V.A had said.

When they arrive, they find a trampoline, and on it there were several papers with likes and emoji drawings, with hearts in their eyes, happy and making faces.

"Well, as you can see, your clothes have a special product that sticks papers, you'll jump on the trampoline and some will stick to you, we'll throw some papers over the top too. Your job is to stick as many papers as possible to the body. Did everyone understand that?!"

"Yes!"

One by one they climbed onto the toy and as soon as the signal was given, they started jumping and trying to stick as many papers to their bodies. As soon as the stopwatch stopped, they went down and peeled off paper by taped paper, counted the total and put it in a container. Quen was the last one, came up with the strategy of throwing herself on the trampoline, jumping the highest, and throwing herself on the trampoline again, stuck many papers together and when she counted, her number had surpassed all the others.

"Quen! You are the first finalist on Big TikToker! Congratulations!!!!!"

Quen gives a cry of relief, hugs everyone as if the world was going to end, cries with happiness and thanks her friends, family, audience, production, for everything she was going through.