Resist

DAY 35

"Hey! Good morning sunshine! Come to the pool with us!!!" Larray and Quen wake Noah up, the first thing he does is hide his face from the sun with his pillow.
"Come on friend! Come enjoy with us!"

They insist so much that Noah relents. At the pool, Chase, Charli and Addison are enjoying the sun when the others arrive jumping and splashing water everywhere. For a moment, they forget that they are on a show, they forget that they are competing for a prize, that they are competing with each other, they just enjoy the day, the hours that were left with one of the boys. Charli was clinging to Chase, Noah was laughing with Quen and Larray, Addison was swimming but it wasn't right, Noah noticed and swam over to her, who was looking at the horizon at the edge of the pool.

"Hey."

"Hey!"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just thinking."

"Hmm..."

"Hey, sorry Noah, I didn't want to vote for you yesterday! I don't really..."

"Hey Addi, it's alright! I got it, relax! Here's a program, we're subject to it!"

"Yeah..."

"If I go out today, nothing will change between us! You'll still be my friend out there... Normal!"

Addison gives Noah a small smile, and they hug.

"Thanks for everything!"

"Everything?"

"Yeah... You don't realize it, but you are always with us when we need to hear something from someone! It always lift us up..."

Noah smiles and thanks Addison.

In the afternoon, Noah and Chase packed their bags while the others were in the kitchen preparing something tasty to say goodbye. Every day of elimination they make something tasty to eat, sometimes the favorite sweet or savory of the eliminated.

"Dude this shirt is yours right?" Noah asks Chase.

"Yes! But keep it, if I leave you'll remember me."

"Oh that's corny... I love it! Thank you! I'll give you this hat of mine... If I go out, you'll wear it!"

"Beauty, beauty..."

"But you need to use it... It was expensive!"

"Okay, okay..."

"Hey, let me ask you one more thing?"

"Of course Noah, what?"

"Take care of Charli for me okay?"

"I will! And if I go out you'll take care of her for me okay?"

They both have a small laugh.

"She's definitely the most protected person in this world!"

"Certainly!"

At night, everyone eagerly awaited the presenter, who took longer than usual to appear.

"Where is the E.V.A huh? It's been hours since we've been here in the room!" Chase says as Charli massages his shoulders to ease the tension.

"Oh, my heart will come out of my mouth!" Noah says.

"Yesss! I'm going to pass out nervous already!"

A black screen appears, and then E.V.A.

"Good evening!"

"Finally! Good evening queen!" Larray says and takes smiles from E.V.A.

"Did you miss me?"

"Just a little..." Quen says.

"Are you ready for elimination today?"

A silence takes over the room.

"Well... Let's go... Today we'll lose another member who made history on this show, but we'll take one more step to find out who will be the Big TikToker! We appreciate their participation! They were essential here at the mansion, we met the excited boys from the videos, and we know how deep you guys are... But... The audience decided on one, and whoever stays in the mansion and continues to compete for the title is... You... Noah! Chase, thank you for the moments you lived here! We love getting to know you a little more!"

As soon as E.V.A says the result, Charli starts to cry, she had held back all day to show her strength to the two, but at some point she would fall apart.

"I love you Charli, it's fine!" Chase whispers into her ear as she hugs him.

"Love you Chase!"

"I'll wait for you okay? We still have a lot of story to live!"

She nods her head and kisses him, long.

Chase says goodbye to everyone in the house, and as soon as he walks out the door, they huddle Noah to hug him, jump around him, and plonk on the cushions in Love Place.

"We are the top five!" Larray yells and the others right after him.

Three rings, and without understanding, everyone gets up running to see what was happening. E.V.A reappears.

"I'm back!"

"Hi E.V.A! Did you forget something?" Everyone laughs.

"No Larray, remember I said that everything was going to change? Well, everyone to the shed! You will do the chosen proof today!"

Everyone are scared. Before going to the shed, they change clothes, put on comfortable clothes, some use the bathroom, drink water and walk to the place indicated by E.V.A.

"Well, as you can see, there are these little steps, one for each of you, you will climb them and the last one who resist wins. See you tomorrow! Good luck!"

E.V.A turns off, the TikTokers have already climbed their steps and started the new proof.

For a few hours everyone resists very well. Charli is the first to leave, she had been drinking a lot of water before starting and needed to use the bathroom. Then it was Quen, leaving only Larray, Addison and Noah in contention. The day dawned, the three of them were exhausted, at the mansion, Charli and Quen had prepared a few things for who had came out to eat.

Noah is the next to give up, he was sick, it was too hot and he needed to sit down. Addison and Larray were almost dozing on their feet, they were sweaty, hungry, wanting to go to the bathroom, but neither wanted to let go.

"How are you friend?"

"I think I can stand a few hours yet... And you?"

"I'm very thirsty... I think I'll..."

Addison steps down from the step.

"Frieeeeeeeeeeeend!"

"You deserveeeee!"

Larray hugs her and starts to cry, Addison holds her friend, and they return together to the mansion.