Let the Party begin

DAY 16

New day, new twists in the lives of our TikTokers! After a busy day, everyone was getting ready for the next test, had spent the day reflecting, or doing the usual, organizing the house, at the swimming pool, doing exercises, TikTok's dances and... Sex?Addison and Bryce didn't leave the room with just one bed, they even called it "our room" and nobody questioned, by the way, which other couple in the house could use that room, right?

"Are you anxious?" Charli suddenly arrives, all colored at the table where the others ate their afternoon snack.

"Very much! Today I will be 'the chosen' and no one takes this chance from me!" James says.
Everyone looks apprehensive. What would happen tonight?

"Good night my dears! Are you missing me?" E.V.A appears on the living room TV and everyone pays attention to her big eyelashes and her shiny costume.

"Good night E.V.A!" Quen responds with enthusiasm.

"Are you ready for today?"

"Ready is my middle name!" James says getting up and doing a pose.

"Then you all can go to the testing shed!"

Anxious, the TikTokers head to the location indicated by the presenter, the tension in the air was visible, nobody knew what they had prepared for them, nor who would be the next 'chosen', who would be nominated for elimination and the next to leave the mansion.

"Well..." E.V.A appears on the TV in the shed. "In this test you will need lucky! Are you lucky?"

"I don't have!" Addison soon says.

"I never won even at bingo!" Charli completes and they both laugh.

"I'm lucky! I'm dating the most beautiful girl in the world!"

"Ahhhhhh." Addison gives Bryce several kisses.

"Oh how cute! But focus! Do you all see these tables with a big button in the center?"

"Yeah!" Everyone says in chorus.

"Each one must choose one and will only press the button on my signal! It will only light up one table, and that will indicate the 'chosen' of the week so you can nominate someone for elimination!"

Each one positioned themselves at a table and waited for E.V.A to say:

"Go!"

Once the command was given, only one table turned on several different lights at the same time.

"Larray!!! You are the chosen of the week! Congratulations and enjoy your reign!"

"Thank you E.V.A perfect!!!"

Everyone congratulates Larray who kept continued jumping with happiness and receiving hugs from all sides.

Chase and Noah went back to the mansion together, stopped in the kitchen for water.

"I think I'm going to elimination this week..." Chase said putting the glass in his mouth to disguise it.

"Why do you think that?"

"Larray doesn't like me for what I did to Charli."

"And what does he have to do with it?"
"Oh they are friends..."

"AND?"

"Yeah, that I cheated on her with another girl and..."

"Dude, you were wrong, but you can't blame yourself forever! No one can!"

Bryce arrives in the kitchen at the same moment:
"Are you talking about Charli again?"

"Always man!" Noah answers for Chase, and the three laugh.

"I didn't know it would be so complicated to be in the same place as her..."

"You guys complicate! There's nothing better than being with the person we care about..." Bryce says looking at Addison who was talking to the others across the room.

"Yeah! When you're okay with the person, right! Because being in the same place, but at the same time being far away, sucks!"

"That's right! But man, I'm sure you two willl be fine! Time heals everything, I told you... Look at me!" Bryce gestures to himself and points to his beloved.

"I hate to agree with him, but... He's right!"

Noah and Bryce still weren't one hundred percent apologetic after their last argument defending their girlfriends to each other.

"I don't know what to do... I don't feel open to talking to her!"

"That's in your head, I know very well when my sister-in-law is calm and when she isn't! Be brave and let it all out! She needs to know how you really feel about her... She just wants proof!"

Chase is thoughtful, Noah leaves him alone in the kitchen facing the opposite corner of the living room, where the black-haired girl is chatting with her other friends.

DAY 17

Did I hear party? After many conversations and more conversations the day before, they spent the whole night updating the gossip, as if they didn't have time for it... They played some revealing games, with the right to know where the boldest place that each one had had sex... As soon as the sun started to rise, they realized it was time for bed. Then, the next day, they spent time in their beds, only woke up to the three signs indicating that the costumes were in the pantry.

"Colourful party!!!" Larray yells making everyone jump out of their beds and fetch their costumes.

"What a frill !!!" James yells following Larray's jumps.

"This party will be everything!" Charli says and at the same moment Chase and Noah, who were next to her, look at each other and a little smile appears on each one's lips, as if there was a secret plan to be executed... Let the party begin!