Irony of Fate

DAY 37

The party was one of the best, one of the most enjoyed, from beginning to end, they went to bed with makeup on, they just returned their costumes, they were so tired. The next day, they forgot to wake up, swapped the day for the night, and at night they had a big scare waking up along with the usual three rings.

They wake up startled, and when they realize what was happening, they run to the living room, Charli, Addison and Quen were just wearing big shirts, messy hair, smudged makeup, and the boys, shirtless and with a wrinkled face, Larray had sparkles all over the face.

"Geez! What happened to you guys? Did you get the license plate on the truck at least?"

"Truck?" Charli asks, still not quite awake.

"Yes! The truck that ran over you all!" E.V.A gives a forced laugh and continues, "well, the game needs to go on... It's not all a party, isn't it, my dears?! Proof of immunity!"

As soon as E.V.A speaks, everyone's eyes widen and the nervousness was noticeable, as if they had taken a shock and were finally awake.

"Everyone to the shed."

They did what the presenter told them to. They were in the same clothes, without brushing teeth, without eating, without combing their hair or putting on sneakers, they simply nodded and headed towards the shed.

When they got there, the test was weird, they had five colored booths, one for each one and on top of each one, a bucket with a rope:

"Look how ironic... This proof is just what you need! A bucket of cold water!"

Everyone understands at the same time what was going to happen.

"You will enter the cabin, each one will choose your own, and at my command, you will pull the rope. Whoever takes a shower and the water is red will have immunity!"

Everyone's expression was horrified, E.V.A warned that the water was too cold. As soon as the presenter allowed, each one went to their booth.

"On three everyone will pull your rope, okay?"

"Yeah!" A chorus of worried and anxious TikTokers agree with her.

"1, 2 and... 3!"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

"Quen!!!! You're immunized!!!! That was the last proof of immunity! Congratulations! What luck!"

Everyone hugs Quen and jump with the girl.

DAY 38

They returned from the proof of the immunity, they took a hot shower and put on lots of clothes to keep warm, it felt like winter, they made hot chocolate and lay down, with lots of blankets, in the Love Place to gossip about life , their experiences and secrets. Charli stroked Noah's head while Larray made everyone laugh about their love experiences, they watched the dawn talking until at some point they decided to take a nap, and little by little each one closed their eyes.

Wednesday, everyone slept in the living room, woke up with the sun on their faces, it was almost noon, and hunger had finally taken over them, they got up for breakfast, which was almost normal for them, they changed the whole normal routine of the day, without a schedule, it was difficult to know if it was time for lunch.

At night E.V.A appears again, and this time, everyone was waiting for her:

"Look! Did you get her number?!"

"Her who E.V.A?" Addison asks smiling.

"From the fairy godmother who made this transformation in you all! Today you are like Cinderella!"

Everyone laughs.

"She's cute!" Larry says.

"Yeah... But let's get down to business... Nomination for another elimination!"

"But already? E.V.A, why are you speeding us up, huh?" Quen asks.

"That's the way it is my dear... Everything that's good... It doesn't last long... We wanted to spend our whole life watching you... But we don't always have everything we want..."

"E.V.A is sensible!" Larry says and everyone laughs.

"Can we? Well, Quen is immune, Larray too for being the choosen of the week, who do you vote for?"

"Well... This decision won't be because I don't like the person, on the contrary, I love him and I really want to continue this friendship we've created here in the mansion, outside, but I'm going to nominate Noah today because it's impossible to vote in Charli or in Addison."

"Noah, you can choose who you want to go with in this last elimination... Charli or Addison?"

"Well... I'm very close to both of them... But it would be crazy to pull my sister-in-law, so... Addison."

Addison reassures her friend, the two embrace and E.V.A gives her last message:

"Addison will face Noah in the next elimination. Be prepared because these last few days will be pure emotion! See you next time." E.V.A turns off.