Following Intuition

DAY 18

After parties it is sometimes a shame for those who participate the day before. James, Quen, and Noah came back holding each other after the sun rose, they lay down to sleep without taking a shower. Bryce and Addison came out of the bedroom with lipstick up to their navels, showing friends how they had enjoyed the moment together. Larray was already up and making coffee/lunch, Chase was helping him. Charli was sitting thoughtfully on her bed.

"Good morning friend!" Larray would wake her up with delicious coffee without sugar, according to him, to 'cure the hangover'.

"Here, take everything because yesterday you gave a little trouble..."

"Friend, I need to confess something to you..."

"I'm scare... What happened?"

"I was pretending... I almost didn't drink at the party..."

"CHARLIII!" He yells startling James, Quen and Noah, who quickly fall back to sleep.

"What is it? What happened?" Chase desperately enters the room.

"Nothing!" Charli responds quickly.

"Ahhh! Yeah!!! Nothing happenned Prince Charming..." Larray tries to disguise the conversation from before, but fails completely, and runs out of the room, leaving Charli and Chase alone, or rather with the other three end-of-the-party zombies sleeping in a heavy sleep.

"How are you?"

"Great!"

"Great?"

"Ahhh... Actually... I'm getting better..." She said with an embarrassed laugh.

"It's just that I woke up now, so I understand where I am, you know..."

"Ah... And... Do you remember everything that happened yesterday?"

"No... I just remember ice water falling on my face..."

"Got it... Well... If you need anything I'll be in the kitchen..." He smiles and makes a move to leave the room, but is interrupted by Charli.

"Chase!"

"Yes."

"Did you take care of me yesterday?"

"Hmm... No... Larray took care of you... I just... I gave moral support..."

"Ah... Moral support..."

"Yeah..." He smiled again and left, leaving Charli even more thoughtful.

In the kitchen:

"OH! Hello lovebirds! Hot night?!"

"Larray, could you speak a little lower? Please?" Addison still all messed up, wearing only a big Bryce's T-shirt, asks sitting at the table to eat the delicious buns that Larray warmed up with Chase.

"OOHH, she's mad..." She sticks her tongue out at her friend and smiles as she bites into the bread.

After a good sleep in the morning... In the afternoon... Everyone is awakened in a jump by none other than E.V.A. Everyone runs to the living room TV:

"Good afternoon, almost evening to you all! Rested?" Everyone says yes, even though their faces are still puffy from sleep. "I think it's great! Well, proof of immunity! Where they'll be able to immunize someone! Everyone to the shed!" All follow the instructions of E.V.A.

"You'll have to create choreographies and in the end, you're going to decide who was the best! You're going to have... Half an hour, starting... Now!"

Half an hour later, everyone had their 30 seconds of choreography, and as everyone imagined, the winner was Charli, with the most creative choreography. She jumped for joy and everyone followed.

"Think carefully before making your decision huh young lady! Good luck!"

As soon as E.V.A turns off, everyone goes back to the mansion. Noah was lying on his bed while everyone chatted in the room. Charlie enters:

"Hey." He was looking at the picture of Dixie.

"You miss her right?"

"A lot... I believe that you miss her too!"

"Of course, she's my sister! I've lived with her since I was born... This has been the longest time we've been apart..." Noah was very upset and Charli was trying to cheer him up.

"We will be back... Think about it..."

"I know... I didn't mean to be like this, but it's just... Oh, you know..."

"I know, give a hug here." The two hug each other tight.

"You can count on me here, ok? If you want to talk... Anyway..."

"You too little sister-in-law!" Charlie laughs at the nickname.

DAY 19

TikTokers sleep in the middle of the night. They switched bedtimes without even realizing it, slept very late and woke up even later, but what could they do? They talked a lot during the night, about everything, outside things, inside things, what they would do when they left, if there would be even more fans than when they entered the mansion, how many possibilities for work would appear... The day after the same thing happened, they changed the day for the night, woke up to eat something, tried to talk a little more and were already napping again. They looked forward to the next day, which would not be easy.

DAY 20

"And then this little heart, how is it?" Addison enters the room and sits across from Charli waiting for her friend to tell her what she was feeling at that moment as she combs her hair.

"I'm confused, anxious, afraid of doing something wrong."

"No, trust yourself, follow your intuition, because if you do this... You can't be wrong, in fact you'll do what you're feeling..."

"Thanks!" Charli smiles and hugs her friend.

Finally, there were three rings in the house, they spent the day spread out and at lunchtime they gathered to eat the pizza the production bought for them.
After that moment, they split up again, all very undecided about what to expect for the nomination night for elimination. E.V.A appears:

"Good evening TikTokers!"

"Good evening E.V.A."

"Our Queen!" Larray yells after the group speaks.

"The compliments won't change my mind! We're loving watching you guys but the mansion is still full... So let's start the nomination!"

Everyone settles on the pillows in the "love place", and awaits the first question from E.V.A.

"Charli my dear! Who do you immunize?"

"Oh E.V.A, it's getting harder because we want to protect everyone... But... I thought a lot and... I'm going to do something for someone who is very important to me and who is out there... And I'm going to do this because maybe this person I'm going to immunize isn't protected by someone else... Anyway... I'm going to immunize Noah!"

"Noah immunized!" Noah jumps up and hugs Charli, almost turning her upside down.

"Thanks!" She smiles back at him and quickly looks over at Chase who has a slight smile on his mouth as he meets his eyes with hers.

"Next! Larray, who do you nominate?"

"So E.V.A... I was sure I'd nominate Chase, but... I... I've gotten really close to him the past few days, so... I'll nominate... Bryce."

"Bryce, you are on elimination." Bryce is surprised but is soon comforted by Addison.

"Now everyone will vote for someone, whoever gets the most votes follows Bryce. Charli, who do you nominate?"

"I... Oh, it's really hard because we're all friends, I love each one of you, but I have to choose someone, I'm going to choose Quen because I believe she only has one vote." Quen understands Charli's vow and smiles at her friend.

"Quen?"

"E.V.A I'm going to vote for Chase, because he's the farthest away from me, even though he's always with us..."

"Addison?"

"I vote for Chase too because I'm very close to everyone else..."

"Noah."

"I vote for Addison."

"Chase?"

"I vote for Addison because the others are closer to me..."

"James?"

"E.V.A dear I vote for Chase too, although we've gotten very close these past few days, the others are soooooooo close to me and I can't vote for any of them yet."

"So, according to my counts, Chase got the most votes and will face Bryce in elimination. Good luck to you boys."

"Thanks E.V.A." Chase says while Bryce remains silent. As soon as E.V.A leaves, Addison grabs Bryce, gives him a tight hug and he puts his face on her shoulder.

"Good luck my love."

Charli goes to Chase who has just stopped hugging and thanking Larray for not nominating him.

"Good luck Chase."

"Thanks Charlie." The two stay in the hug for a long time, nobody wanted to interrupt the moment, the room was already empty, and Charli tried to calm the heart of a nominee for elimination, while the others enjoyed the possibility of continuing another week at the mansion.