Costumed

DAY 36

A new week was beginning, after Larray's victory, the finalists of the proof returned to the mansion, ate, showered and rested. In the bedroom, the others, who were still sleeping, awoke eager to know who had won, everyone jumping with happiness, especially Quen, when they found out that Larray was the new Chosen One.

The next day, Charli, Noah and Quen wake up, clean the house, eat lunch, enjoy the afternoon while Larray and Addison sleep, they are exhausted. Night fell, they had no idea what could happen in the competition, the days were crazy, messed up, when would the immunity proof be? When would they eliminate someone else? Would there be another party? The answer to the last question was quickly answered, when the three bells rang, receiving the information that something awaited them in the pantry.

"What will it be?" Quen asks.

"I don't know... And I'm afraid to go there and look..."

"Don't look at me Charli... If they ask me today if I'm a man or a mouse, I might as well pick the mouse." Noah says and they both laugh at the answer.

The three are looking at each other in silence to make sure that none of them would go to the pantry to see what they had prepared for them...

"Let's play 'Odd or Even', to see who's going to look there?" Noah suggests and the two face each other.

"Oh you know what? I will!" Quen gets up, puts on her slippers, and walks to the pantry. The other two look on the distance.

"So... What is friend?" Charli asks curiously.

"Partyyyyyyy!" Quen appears holding a costume.

"And it's not just any party! It's a costume party!" Charli completes before running off, racing with Noah to see who would discover her character first.

"Ahhhh coooool!"

They screamed a lot in the room, holding their costumes, until Addison and Larray came up to them asking what was going on.

"This is happening friends!" Quen shows off her costume, the two who were still sleepy, widened their eyes and ran to get theirs.

"AAAAAHHHH"

Everyone was getting ready, each with their own costume, chosen by them before entering the mansion.

"I remember the production asking about the costume I'd like to wear to some party, but I didn't even think it would come!" Noah says adjusting his pirate hat.

"Want me to put pencil in your eyes?"

"It will hurt?" He asks and Addison laughs.

"No, you silly! I'm going slowly..." He sits on her bed, which she had indicated by tapping the mattress three times. Addison dressed like the Wonder Woman, finishing her makeup when she stopped to help him.

Meanwhile, Charli finished the bow on her red cloak.

"I loved my Little Riding Hood costume!"

"It has everything to do with you friend!" Larray says as she puts more glitter on her makeup. "I will be a fashion magician! Do you like it?"

"You're handsome!"

"Ooh, I'm done! What do you think of this heart in my mouth?" Quen pouted a little.

"Perfect friend! The real Red Queen!" Quen wore a long, smooth red wig. As soon as everyone finished getting ready, they went to the living room to wait to released the party.

"Oooh I'm anxious!" Addison says.

"All clean, scented and costumed?" E.V.A appears on the screen, also dressed as a fairy, wearing lilac, with wings and sparkles.

"Come with us E.V.A!!!" Larray yells as he grabs Quen's hand.

"Ah! I'd love to! But I don't know if you have noticed... I'm an electronic being... Anyway, I'll have fun with you here! Enjoy the party!" She hangs up.

"Wait! Does E.V.A not exist?" Noah asks.

A silence takes over the space. Nobody was sure if E.V.A was real or not, the only certainty is that they were waiting madly to unlock the glass door that gave access to the garden, and consequently to the shed...

Party released, everyone ran, the girls not so much because of the heels, went towards the lights and the super loud sound of the party in the shed. When they arrived they couldn't believe all the things they had put there. Trampoline, drinks, children's party foods, snacks, candy, a big toy where they stood and turned as if the last thing they were going to do on Earth was this. In the center, the dance floor glowed with all colors, the songs that played were the most danceable ones they could hope for.

"It's... Definitely the best party!" Larray yelled to Quen who agreed yelling.

The party was going on, everyone was dancing as if it were the last day of their lives.

"I love this song!" Addison yelled.

"Addi, you look amazing! The real Wonder Woman!" Charli says as she takes a sip of her drink.

"Oh thank you Char! You look amazing in that sexy Little Hat outfit! I Loved!"

"Thanks!"

"I was kind of confusing with this one, because I thought it might be too vulgar but I'm feeling really good!"

"Vulgar Addison?! It's perfect, look at those legs!"

"I know... But even though it doesn't look like it, sometimes I don't feel very good wearing some clothes, but as soon as I put this on I loved it!"

"Really? Sometimes I feel that way too... But on the contrary... Sometimes I put on some clothes and I don't feel well because I look too thin, I don't know..."

Addison hugs Charlie and says:

"You're beautiful just the way you are! Think about it, there's no one like us in this world... Only us! And if we don't love each other... Who will? And there won't be another version of us to do better... It just depends on us!" They yelled at some moments of the conversation, due to the loud music.

"You're perfect!"

"You are!"

"Hey! Don't the perfections want to go back to the dancefloor and dance with the pirate here?!" Noah yells at the two, who nod their heads and walk over to him.

"You look handsome Larray! Super stylish!" Quen and his friend were preparing drinks, had already tried all the flavors made available by the production, now they were making mixtures to test "news"...

"What did you think? I wanted to put more shine on this magician here..."

"You are the light, Larray!"

"Ooohh what would I be without my Red Queen?!"

"I love you frieeend!"

"I love you!"

"You know, I was scared to come to the show and not find someone who would understand me... I didn't know the girls would come... But when I saw you come in... Right at the beginning... My heart jumped with happiness!"

"Ooh I won't cry if it won't stain my makeup!! But I understand you friend, I thought the same thing, and I feel we have an incredible tune, without having to say anything at all, you know exactly what I thought! "

"Twin brother I would say!" She laughs.

"Yes! Twin brothers, fashions and brilliants!"

"Yeahh!"

Both toast with their "differentiated" drinks and return to the dance floor with the others. The party went on until dawn, until the colored lights no longer had any effect because of the sunlight.