Vibes

DAY 23

"Good morning, Noah!"

"Good morning Addison!"

"How are you? More 'relieved'?" She laughs as she prepares breakfast, Addison was wearing a large T-shirt that Bryce had left with her.

"Much more relieved!" Noah was laughing, he was shirtless, in baggy pants, his hair was all messed up.

"Eggs?"

"They are fine too!"

Addison laughs at Noah's joke.

"I'm not talking... Oh you get it!"

"Got it, I wanted to see if you were paying attention! I'd like one, please."

After Addison has prepared the eggs for them to eat, no one had woken up yet, she sits beside him:

"You woke up early today!"

"You don't even know what time it is!"

"Truth!" She smiles biting into her bread leaving Noah to stare at her mouth.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Here it comes... It's nothing that messes with my psychological, right?"

"No! It's just... Do you miss Dixie?" 

"I miss her so much! Every day! Every time! Why? Don't you miss Bryce?"

"Yeeeeeess!"

The two face each other, smile softly and each eat a slice of bread, filling their mouths.

"Two fools missing their lovers..." He said. "Do you sometimes dream you're with him?"

"Like..."

"Like... in a warmer way..."

"Like, having sex?"

"Yup!"

"It's just that it's still very recent, he just left the mansion, but..."

"Because I do!"

"Oh I imagine! You must be missing Dixie a lot, mainly to help 'relieve' you!"

"You have no idea!"

"Only the four of us enjoyed that room right?"

"Yes!"

Both didn't even blink during the conversation. As Noah spoke, some butter fell near his mouth. Automatically, Addison wipes it with her finger and Noah doesn't react, after that she also stops for a while. Tempers in the mansion are rising... He quickly changes the subject:

"What do you think will happen to Charli and Chase?"

"I think they will be together in the end!"

"Yeah... I also think!" He smiles at her, still unblinking.

"Is there food???" Quen enters the kitchen almost screaming, super excited.

"Yes! I made some eggs! You're happy today!"

"Of course! Today I'm going to win the Proof of the Chosen!"

"No, no! I will!" James enters fixing his hair. Noah picks up the dirty dishes and takes them to the sink.

"What is it, Noah?"

"What?"

"You look weird." James asked as he filled his mouth with bread.

"Weird?"

"Yeah! It looks confused!"

Addison stares at him.

"Ah! I'm looking forward to the proof... That's all..."

But it wasn't just Noah who looked confused in the kitchen...

The day was wonderful, Quen, James, Addison and Noah decided to sunbathe, put on their bikinis and swim trunks, without making any noise, so as not to wake up the others who were still sleeping in the room. Everyone except James, who was trying to wake up Larray for fun.
"Friend, come to the pool with us!"
"N... I'm... Asleep..." And he gives up on waking him up.

Once everyone leaves, it's just Charli, Chase and Larray in the room. Gradually they moved and woke up. Charli looks at the front bed where Chase slept, stares at him for a while until he opens his eyes staring at her. While the two looked at each other and smiled from a distance... Larray pretended to sleep but watched from his bed across the room everything that was happening, in detail. He didn't sleep anymore after James tried to wake him up.

"What's it?" Chase asks her in a whisper.

"Nothing!"

"Are you staring at me... Why?"

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"You who are looking at me..."

"Should be there at the pool with everyone Charli!"

"You too!"

"I'd rather stay here..."

"Yeah? Why"

But before Chase could respond Addison walks in turning on the bedroom light and speaking quickly:

"Ow! I was sleeping!" Larray says trying an angry voice.

"No, you aren't, I'm seeing your eyes open! Chase, Noah wants talk to you, he is in the pool. Larray, Quen and James are there too! Charli, I need to talk to you! Urgent! And alone..."

"Calm down is everything alright?"

"I think so!"

Noticing Addison's mood, Chase and Larray decide to do what she asked, leave the room and leave her with Charli.

"What's it?"

"I'm having some weird thoughts..."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I... I don't know! I was talking to Noah about Dixie and Bryce and..." She trails off.

"I think I understood what it's happend... I caught the vibe of you two last night. But, maybe can be something in your mind... You're feeling the same thing, missing your lovers, you for Bryce, and Noah for Dixie, was a greater security for you guys... Maybe that's just it...

"You're right... I just don't want to disappoint anyone, not Bryce, not my best friend! That's not a big deal! I love Bryce."

"Keep calm, I'm sure they understand what you're feeling! There's nothing wrong! It's just the lack taking effect. You didn't do anything!"

"Yes, you are right!"

"Keep calm!"

"Oh Charli, what would I do without you here!"

Three signs, E.V.A appears:

"Hello TikTokers! Ready for one more proof?"

"Yeah!" Charlie responds quickly.

"So, everyone can go to the testing room!"

Anxious, when they arrive at the shed, they are faced with the screen where E.V.A appears again to give more details of what would happen.

"Well, today you're going to have a different memory game. Some videos will appear on the screen and you will have to pay close attention to every detail, I will ask you a question about it, and you have to remember if it appeared or not, if it happened or not, if there was yellow object or not..."

Everyone agrees. E.V.A starts and everyone pays close attention to every detail that happens in the videos. The first question already eliminates three competitors:

"What color pillow was the cat lying on in the background of the video?"

Charli, Quen and James left.

"How many laps did this boy go?"

Larray leaves.

Noah, Addison and Chase fighting.

The last question was crucial, two wrong, one got it right, guaranteeing victory for:

"Chase!!!"

Chase jumps on Noah, the three of them hug and congratulate Chase. Everyone does the same.

"Congratulations Chase, you'll have a tough job until Saturday! Good luck!"

"Thank you E.V.A!"

TikTokers calm down, they were talking in the bedroom, ready for another night's sleep. Charli was lying on the same bed as James, both gossiping about makeup and looks, Addison, Larray and Quen imagined the party the next day.

"Tomorrow I'm going to throw myself!" James warns the girls.

"No! Tomorrow you will take care of me!" Quen also says.

"Then we'll be three crazy because tomorrow I'll enjoy every second of the party and you'll be in the same vibe as me!" They agree with Addison.

"Hey man, how are you after what you told me at the pool?" Chase asks Noah. They whispered so no one in the room could hear. Noah had told him how he felt between him and Addison.

"Oh man, I think that's what I told you, we're both needy, I miss Dixie, she's missing Bryce, and it was a weird mood, you know... We have the same vibe... I think that might... I don't know!"

"Tomorrow you control your drinking so you don't do anything stupid."

"Certainly!"

"And since you won't drink... I will!" Chase warns him.

"Oh and I changed from friend to babysitter then?"

"Exactly!"

"Cool!"

After half an hour, everyone was asleep.