Let the Games begin

DAY 2

It was Tuesday, the TikTokers were exhausted from the day before, a heavy rock plays loud and wakes them up. Dixie and Noah slept together, he clung to her, Addison and Bryce too, the others in the separate beds. They got up, took the breakfast made by Kouvr and James, they agreed to take the dishes, one day the girls, another other the boys, today, the boys started, and while they were washing, the girls went to get ready to go to the pool. As soon as the boys finished, they went to exercise, Larray and James went on their sunbathing, then the pool was filled with all the TikTokers who gossiped and told several crazy stories they had already lived through.

At the pool, James talked to Larray, Quen and Kouvr about his preferences and how difficult it was for people to accept his personal and professional choices:

"I told my parents that I was gay at 12 and they accepted it very well, as it should be! My father even helped me transform a room in my house into a makeup studio."

"Dream!" Larray screams.

"I spoke a lot of nonsense during my life and I regret it." James continues.

"It's normal! It happens to everyone." Kouvr exposes agreeing with him.

"We are building ourselves here on Earth, I believe that everything is part of an evolution, and we are learning day by day. One thing I understood after starting to work with the internet is that stereotypes are offensive and are not acceptable."

"Exactly!" Says Larray.

"We went through several cancellations, but look where we are!" James speaks by raising his arms.

"A toast to the cancellation!" Larray suggests a toast and everyone taps their glasses of water, drawing the attention of Charli and the others who were out of the conversation on the other side of the pool:

"What are you talking?" She grabs James.

"How you guys helped me through my difficult times." James tells Charli who hugs him.

They stayed refreshing all afternoon and when it got dark, the three signals sounded again as they prepared to receive E.V.A, she appears and informs:

"Get ready quickly, today you will have the 'Proof of the Chosen', which takes place every Tuesday. The winner gains immunity and the right to nominate someone for elimination, dedicate yourself!"

"Okay E.V.A!" Quen responds before E.V.A hangs up.

TikTokers rush to the rooms to prepare. The time has come, E.V.A appears again on TV:

"TikTokers, follow the path indicated outside, you will go to a shed near the mansion where all the tests will be carried out."

Anxious, they follow the instructions of the presenter. Addison and Kouvr jumped on the path indicated by arrows, James, Larray and Quen clung and said anxiously by the second: "What a fear!"

Dixie came with Charli and both wished each other good luck, as did the other three boys. They arrived at the shed and had the big TikTok logo on each wall, it was very well lit and the first thing that the participants saw were tables next to each other. Each table had a smaller one next to it with several pieces of the puzzle written "Big TikToker", to be more precise, a thousand pieces spread over the small space.

"I suppose you already know what the first test is, don't you? Peace of cake!"

Everyone became calmer after knowing the objective.

"You can position yourself so that in a few moment I start the timer."

"Good luck baby!" Noah yells at Dixie who sends him a kiss. Addison gave Bryce a peck and went to the other side at an empty table.

Everyone gets in position and E.V.A starts the timer. Desperate, they begin to assemble, some elaborate strategies: some start in the corners and others at the main word.

After a long time, Bryce finished firts, Addison jumped on him several time:

"You did it! What a pride!" She kisses him, he hugs her. Everyone went greet him.

"It was almost there, God!" James tells Quen that she comforts him:
"The next one you win!"
E.V.A appears:
"Very well Bryce! One step ahead of the other TikTokers on the way to the final! Think hard about who you will choose for elimination! See you next time!"

Recovered, and at the same time tired, they decide to eat something and go to bed, as was the case with Kouvr, James, Dixie, Noah and Charli. Larray and Quen decided to chat some more in the garden, while Addison, Chase and Bryce in the living room thought about the events, Bryce was deeply thoughtful, trying to imagine who would indicate this week:

"There has to be someone who can take us out, or rather, make the public vote for us to leave..." They were thinking and calculating the possible formation of the elimination and after a few hours went to sleep.

DAY 3

Cleaning day, day when the TikTokers, in addition to their usual activities, took the opportunity to clean up the mess they left since they arrived at the mansion, clothes, empty drink bottles... The three signals ring again and everyone is watching on the big television:

"TikTokers, good afternoon! I come here to say that today we will have partyyyyy!"

They screamed and jumped a lot in the room.

"The next three TV signals will not bring this beauty here that speaks to you, but it will be a warning to take your costumes out of the pantry! Dress according to the theme huh! We will be watching you! Have a lot of fun!"

New screams passed through the mansion's rooms. They finished cleaning the house quickly and went to take a shower, make up, until the moment he released the pantry to collect the clothes.

"The theme is Terror!" Chase screams as he starts to remove the costumes from there.

"Cool!" Noah takes his and Dixie's:

"This is yours baby!" He hands it to her who kisses him as a thank you.
Each one takes their costume already imagining how they would look. After they were ready, they waited in the room until they opened the door, eager to enjoy every second of the party night.