Chapter Ten: Theo Sinclair

A/n: I'm picking up the story several years later when Theo is a grown man. I'm doing do because there's not much to tell in between the time of the funeral and now. Any references to that time will be more of Theo or Vivi recounting the past. Now I know you all have a million questions but be patient. If at the end if the book your curiosity is still on, just ask I'll answer.

Just a NOTE: I realized that this book had the least reads. According to some readers, it was too tragic a story and that is why this draft is not like the previous one. If you wish to recall the past one it's totally fine but there's no need to compare it to this because all you'll get is confused. It helps to look at it like you're reading a new book.

I also would like to mention that there are scenes in this book that have happened in Sinclair's and Pascal's story that won't come up. Reason being, I'm avoiding spoilers as Vivi's generation crosses paths with the younger generation.

In these upcoming chapter, questions about Aria Deveraux as well as how and whyTheo and Margaux got together will be answered.

Again dear readers, focus on this draft and avoid comparison to make the understanding easier. Just go with the flow.

Alright then, let's get to it!

21 years later...
Theo's POV
When silence finally dwelled, I opened my eyes. Now he has my full attention. I zoned out a while back. I do that when he starts nagging. I have never met a man who talks so much.

"Are you done? Because I want to go to bed."

"At noon?" He went off on me.

This man is the assistant to the person standing between me and my money; Olivier Baptiste. He's the custodian of my father's will. I'm not worried about him stealing my inheritance because measures were put in place to prevent it but I'm concerned about the way he insists on running my life. He never shows up himself . He sends his assistant, Mr Castillo to harass me. On one of these days, my patience will run think and I'll do something bad. I got the idea of his snapped neck out of my mind.

"Yes. I'll be awake at midnight if you want to further this conversation. You are excused from my presence. Go away." I watched the irritated man until he left.

I started thinking about the conditions of my inheritance.

My father stipulated that I don't get a fine until I fulfill five things. Trust my father to control me from his grave! One, to graduate from an Ivy League college with an honours. Two, to complete three years in the Navy. Three, to build up a multimillion company from scratch. Four, to marry. Five, to have at least one heir. At the moment two of those things are done. One is in the works and the final two are yet to be checked. All I am into now are an endless string of one night stands and wild partying. I don't care about anything else. I have been cooked up and restricted in Naval service. It's time to loosen up in more than one way.

"Monsieur," a pretty maid smiled at me. "You have a guest."

I looked in the direction of the foyer at the beautiful woman with a wicked expression in her eyes.

"You're back!"

I haven't been around for three years. I haven't seen my girlfriend for three years.

I stood up to greet her with a solid kiss on her lips.

Margaux Deveraux is not the girl next door. There's nothing nice or decent about her. She's as bad as they come and I love bad girls. They are thrilling! I squeezed her bottom earning a playful laughter from her.