Chapter Three: Your Dirty Games

Henrik's POV
Ever since I found out Vivi lives next door, I'm often on the look out for her. It's amazing how I am living with a woman with the same face yet I think Vivi is more beautiful. There's something different about her. She's not the impulsive little girls she used to be. She's a beautiful woman. I am craving just for a moment of her time. Zeke can't be there and neither should his daughter. I just want to be alone with Vivi.

I have been having the deepest dreams that involve her. I badly want to be with her. I'm starting to feel like a starved animal. I'm scheming all the ways I can possibly get her alone. I'm even thinking off using Theo to get her. I want her so badly I'll ruin her marriage if she doesn't comply.

"Father."

I tore my eyes from the window to the little six year old standing by the door. "What is it son?"

"Can I go outside?"

This is new. He likes being indoors.

"Why?"

"I just want to go outside."

"Is it the little girl next door?"

My mind has been there already. If she comes back to me and I'm confident about it, I'll be that little girl's father unless Zeke decides to keep her. Her husband seems like a nice man. Nice people get crashed.

"She's at the fence. She wants to play."

I wanted to ask him if he  would want to go over at her house but I'm thinking it will be confusing if Theo saw Vivi. If the little girl comes over, it will be confusing for her to see Harriet. The good thing is that Harriet is not home. She made some rich Japanese friends that she is inseparable from. All I do is pay her bills and I exchange, peace of mind. "Let's invite her over to our house."

I called the number Zeke gave me. It rang for a while. I'll ask him if his daughter can come over.

"Hello." He answered.

"Good morning Zeke, it's Henrik. Sorry to bother you so early." I glanced at my watch. It's nine in the morning.

"No problem."

"I want to have your daughter over for a little play date with Theo. Is that alright with you?"

"Uh... I'm alright with it. Just drop by and pick her up. Or if you prefer, drop by with Theo. My wife is home. Whatever works for you. I have to hang up now. I'm at work."

"Thank you." He hanged up. I smiled at my son. "I'll go pick up Chen Ling."

"Her name is Chen Ling?"

"Is that a question?"

"Sorry sir. Is her name Chen Ling?"

"Yes it is."

I walked to her house.

She's the one who opened the door. I wanted nothing but to take hold of her and kiss her. She glared at me. "What do you want?"

"Good morning. That's how to start conversations. You offer a greeting. Good morning Vivienne."

"What do you want?" Her defiance is turning me on. If I could I would put her over my knees and spank some manners into her.

"I'm here to pick up Chen."

"Why?" She questioned.

"For a play date with your son." I answered.

She looked over her shoulder, stepped out and closed the door. "Don't say that out loud!"

"He doesn't know. You haven't told Zeke about us. You haven't told him Chen is not your first child!"

"My marriage and what I tell my husband is none if your business. Chen is not setting foot in your house. Walk away."