Chapter Twenty One: I'm Not Crazy!

Vivi's POV
A few days ago...
When we got off the private jet, while waiting in the airport for Frank to send a car to pick us up, I noticed a group of young girls laughing.

It feels like I was that young years ago.

Now I'm pregnant and worrying about things I have never worried about before. I'm worried about a man I keep falling deeper in love with. I didn't want to leave him in Marseille alone. I had to be forced into the car sandwiched between tow bodyguards in order to keep me from jumping out if the car. I'm worried about my mother. I never used to even when I used to vex her and she would say that she will die from the way I antagonize her. Now I do worry. I worry about whether she's safe. I worry about whether she's even breathing or maybe she's dead already and Armour will send us the body as a baby gift. She's twisted. I'm worried about this baby. I ran my hand over it. The baby has no idea the madness happening around me.

A group of people probably circus people showed up and started entertaining people. One of them offered me a balloon animal. I think it's a dog or just another four legged creature. "Thank you."

He called over his friends and they started singing happy birthday. I know with all certainty I wasn't born on this date. They pulled me up and their group successfully got in between me and the bodyguards. Fiona called my name but with the chaos around the whole waiting area in the airport, it was impossible to hear her.

Amidst the chaos, I saw a face just like mine. I would have called it a reflection in the mirror if she didn't move. She smiled at me and beckoned me over.

I wanted to tell Fiona but they blew confetti all over the place! It got in my eyes and more of them came in. It was an explosion of colour and noise. Before I knew it, I was in a quiet hallway and the girl was nowhere to be seen. For a second there I thought I had lost my mind. She was wearing the same exact clothes. She looks just like me. Is hallucination a symptom of pregnancy?

I laughed at myself for following an illusion.

The moment I turned to return to the waiting room, they were gone. I couldn't see Fiona or the bodyguards. The clowns were also gone.

"What the bloody hell!" I scratched my head only to feel something sharp prick me.

I saw a man in a suit with dark brown eyes gazing at me as I slowly staggered ready to make a run for it. I couldn't move when he caught me and gently gathered me in his arms.

Presently...
It's very bright.

I can barely open my eyes.

I rubbed them trying to squint until I got used to it. It's morning. I feel myself swaying. But I'm also lying down. I took note of the little windows. They remind me of a yacht. Yes... Maybe a boat. I quickly sat up.

I was in an airport so how can I be in a boat? Where is Fiona? I jumped out of the bed to try the door. I was shocked when it opened. I ran out and discovered that I'm in the middle of the bloody ocean. I almost pulled out all my hair.

"No... No... This can't be!" I ran around the small boat. "No! Where ..." I felt nearly hysterical until I saw a door. I ran to it and started banging it. "Hello! Is there anyone in there? Open the bloody door! Someone must be steering this bloody rust old bucket! Open!"

My screams made little impact.

No one opened the locked door.

I can't exactly jump out and swim. Where will I go when I can nearly see anything but water? Where am I?

Armor's POV
Henrik presented some very compelling arguments. He has friends in high places; friends who don't like me. Such influence is the reason this case will be hard to shake off. Nosy paparazzi and gossip mongers have taken an interest in me. It's absolutely dreadful. It does not help that Aria has barricaded herself in her room and has taken up the new role of a news caster. She won't stop announcing dastardly things to the paparazzi.