Chapter Twelves: Coffee Stain

Theo's POV
Being back home is not as exciting as I would have hoped.

I was used to a routine. I was used to working under a captain and now I am on my own without a steady routine. I party all night,I sleep all day. Whatever time in between is for Cruise de Marina then I press repeat. It's getting dull. I can't believe this but I miss the navy. Should I go back?

I hated being bossed around. I hated having to cut my hair. I like it at a certain length and nothing shorter but it can be longer. I can be vain and self obsess sometimes. I paid attention to the man across the restaurant.

Part of my obsession is the man Margaux ditched me for. I don't love the woman but I feel something strong for her. I am jealous that she picked him and her reasons piss me off even more. He has billions I don't. I'm not broke, no. I just have to ask Mr Castillo for money and of course he asks why. What if I just want money to throw at strippers? How do I explain that without him lecturing me on responsible behavior?

He's with an older woman. I remember her. She was at the funeral. She didn't say much and she didn't even talk to me but I remember the soft brown eyes. She is his mother. They haven't spoken to each other since they got her. I don't think it's a coincidence that he's seated in the same restaurant I'm in. I think our lives are about to cross. Whether he will be a friend or enemy I'm not sure. It's just on of those things and I hope it will be like batman and the joker. Of course I'll be the joker.

"Sir, are you ready to order?"

Now I understand why Margaux went to the bathroom and she hasn't come back. Her husband is right over there. I bet she didn't know when she agreed to meet me for lunch. I'm curious about the sort of relationship they have. They must not communicate well.

"I'll be a moment longer. Please excuse me I'll be right back."

I walked past the table. His mom's eyes trailed me. He barely looked up from the menu. She narrowed her eyes at me and smiled. She has a warm smile.

I checked around before I entered the women's bathroom. She pacing around with a cigarette. I took it from her. "Is he still there?"

"Do you two have an open relationship?"

"I do. He's not the kind to step out." She took the cigarette from my lips and took a puff. "Make him go away."

"I don't know the man, princess. If I approach him he'll be suspicious. Plus i can't promise I'll be nice to him. He took my on shot at an heir." She said she will only have one child. She already has. He messed up our deal. "Where is she? I want to meet her."

"She's in New York. Don't take it personally. I told you it's nothing."

"Explain it to me."

"The duchess stopped giving me an allowance. I can't live below means Theo! I need my high label brands. I needed a bank vault so I met one who smells like it. It could have been you but what was I waiting for? Mr Castillo to give you an inheritance?"

"Oui!" I exclaimed.

"It's not too late. I can still make it up to you." She draped her arms over my shoulders. I got to feel the familiar seduction of her lips. I don't blame Nick for falling prey to her. She's a hot mess. She knows how to push a man's buttons; the right ones.

The kiss grew intense,our lips and hands hot with need. It wasn't long before I had her bent over the vanity, ripping her panties for a quick penetration. I went at it hard slamming into her in an effort to get off and punish her for being with another man. What we have is purely sexual but with it comes a need to own her. I want to own her not just for my own personal pleasure but because she's absolutely beautiful and she is not to be shared.