My Bestfriend is Lord Voldemort's Daughter

Prologue:

I guess I should have figured it out already. Trouble and me were bitter enemies at the time, and no matter how many times i would push it away it would always follow me. Just a dark cloud that hovers above me where ever I go. People always told me that life is unfair, but they never told me it would be this cruel....

 I think I just turned three that day. I was a bit smarter than a normal three year old and I didn't have any parties,presents, or anybody wishing me happy birthday. Oh, you want to know why? My mom was Lord Voldemort's prisoner, and I don't really think he's up to celebrating his prisoner's kid's birthday, if you know what I mean. However, that day I found out a secret that  I was never suppose to know and deep down, I knew it was going to change my life forever, but for the better and the worse.

 I remember that day as if it just happened yesterday.

    I was just scrubbing the marbled floor trying to wash a evil little spot that just wouldn't surrender and just wash off when he walked up to me in all his dark glory. I quickly stood up throwing every bit of pride that was left in me out the window and bowed to him.

 "Um...h-how c-can I h-help y-you sir?" I stuttered in fear.

   Voldemort smirked in victory as if he won some sort of important medal for scaring the lights out of a three year old which I didn't understand at all. Sure, I was scared to death but I still had that hidden urge to throw this guy out the bloody window and hope he lands in the nearest volcano. Sadly, I could never use my "special powers" in front of him because my mother said it would be dangerous if he ever knew what I really was. She knew he would probably use me to his advantage and turn me into his minion or death eater. Something like that. My mom always told me I always got that "special" side of me from my dad, but what she called special I called a curse...

  "I want you to meet my daughter," He smirked as if he knew something I didn't, and that was never a good sign...

"But-" I tried to think of an excuse and try to (politely) say I didn't think it was a good idea so I wouldn't have to go meet this monster's daughter. What if she's worse? I was suppose to meet my best friend Marley outside to our secret hide out (that my mother put a charm on to protect it so not even Voldemort himself could find us) after I was done cleaning, but before I could even finish my sentence...

   "DO NOT SPEAK UNLESS I ORDER YOU TO DO SO!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?!?!?!!" Voldemort slapped me so hard I fell to the ground and saw drops of red rubies form a puddle of blood on the floor, not only coming from his hand but my cheek. I knew I would have to clean that up later.

 He pulled me up by the coal roots of my hair, forcing me to look him straight in those snake-liked eyes as he spoke.

 "Do you understand?" He hissed those words in a soft voice, but didn't change the meaning of his utter threat.

 I nodded looking him straight in the eye, while my mind was screaming for me to run and to never look back.

 But where could I go? 

No where. 

I was trapped in that hell hole.

"Good," He said.