Chapter 25~ Out In The Woods! Our Camping Trip!

As part of their summer break, Akari came up with the idea out camping out in the woods near Toshiro's hideout. So that day, they set out to do just that. They even set up tents and a fireplace just like a real campsite. "So camping is pretty much sleeping outside." said Kaori. "Yeah, pretty much." said Akari. "Why are you setting up tents when my hideout is right here?" Toshiro asked them. "Your hideout isn't big enough for the seven of us." Natsu explained.

They began their camping trip by going for a walk in the woods. As they walked, Kaori felt a strange feeling, like she's seen a forest like this before. It was probably nothing. "Look guys! Look what I found!" Momoka opened her hands to reveal a pretty big spider. Natsu took one look at it and let out a terrified scream. "GET IT AWAY! GET IT AWAY!" Natsu squealed as she ran away. "Oh Natsu....you're seriously scared of a little spider?" Akari teased her. "Little?! Look at that thing!" "Oh please, it's just wildlife."

She turned to the spider and jumped back in surprise. "OMG THAT THING IS HUGE!" Akari exclaimed. "What? It's just a spider." said Momoka. "I think it's very cute!" said Aika. "How and why do they be like this?" Natsu sighed. "They're something else, you know." Akari sighed as she held onto Natsu. They ventured further and came across a creak. "It's just like at the beach!" Pearl exclaimed. She put her foot in and shivered from the cold. "And just as cold too!" Some time has passed and it was now evening. After eating their packed dinner, they set up the fireplace and prepared to roast marshmallows.

"Alright who's ready to roast marshmallows?" Akari asked. Everyone including Kaori, Pearl and Toshiro excitedly accepted. They all received a stick and Akari gave them each a marshmallow. Kaori simply watched the others and followed their lead. As she didn't fully understand the concept, she accidentally roasted her marshmallow too long. "Kaori! Your marshmallow!" Momoka exclaimed. "What about it?" She asked. "You over roasted it!" Natsu looked up and sighed as Akari glanced over at her.

After that shenanigan, they made them into s'mores. "S'mores are basically the roasted marshmallow with chocolate and graham crackers! It's really good!" Akari explained to the three. Pearl tried hers first and loved it. "It's so sweet and so good!" Kaori and Toshiro then tried their's and smiled in satisfactory. "Woah! These are really good!" Toshiro exclaimed. "What do you think, Kaori?" "They're pretty good." Kaori admitted. Early evening turned to night and the girls got into their tents. Natsu and Akari shared a tent, while Aika and Momoka shared another and Kaori and Pearl shared the other.

"Today was fun, wasn't it?" Akari asked her. "Yeah. I've never had this much fun with friends like this before." said Natsu. "Well, I'm glad you had fun." The girls chatted about random things before falling asleep, or Natsu fell asleep. Akari looked at her and smiled, slightly blushing. "She's a lot happier now. I'm happy too." She thought to herself and she slowly closed her eyes. Morning came and right off the bat they were awoken by the Gem Track. "Is it a Crystal Light?!" Natsu exclaimed. "No...it's a Double Dark Sparkle! Back in town!" Pearl exclaimed.

"Of all times." She sighed. "Let's get going then." They teleported to town and sure enough faced the Double Dark Sparkle. "Was it really necessary to do that first thing in the morning?!" Momoka complained. "Oh sorry, did we wake you up?" Onyx sneered. "Never mind that, let's just get this over with!" said Natsu as they took out their lockets.

Group Transformation Sequence
"Sparkle! Pretty Cure Crystallization!" All five girls chanted out.
"The bright shine of love! Cure Crystal!"
"The flourishing light of life! Cure Misty!"
"The warmth of the gentle breeze! Cure Hazel!"
"The steel jewel of determination! Cure Ruby!"
"The crystal clear light in the dark! Cure Quartz!"
"We are the sparkling lights that shall return the sparkle of your hearts! We are the Crystal Lights Precure!"

Toshiro led Pearl to safety as the cures began fighting. It was just as strong as it was before, so Toshiro reverted into his knight self and helped them fight it off. After it was well weakened, he turned to the cures. "Now's your chance!"

Group Attack Sequence
The cures grabbed ahold of their swords. They used the swords to transform themselves into a knightly upgrade to their cure forms and gained knight like armor like Topaz. "Crystal Knights in Shining Armor!" They held their swords up high. "The power of these shining warriors shall return the sparkle of your heart! Pretty Cure! Shining Crystalline Cavalry!" They slashed at the Dark Sparkle one by one with their swords and trapped in a large sparkly loop. "I'm sparkling....."

"Looks like I lost again. What a shame." Onyx sighed as he disappeared. They returned back to the campsite to eat breakfast and pack up. "Not bad for camping." said Kaori. "Yeah! This was pretty fun!"Toshiro agreed, clinging onto Kaori's shoulder. Kaori looked away, slightly blushing. As Akari bid Natsu farewell, she couldn't help but feel something strange. Something she never felt before.