Chapter 14~ This Is Who I Am! Welcome, Kaori Suzuki!

Quartz could hardly believe it. She actually became a Pretty Cure! Her of all people! The others looked at her with shock. "Quartz..." Natsu began. She walked off before she could say anything else. She needed time to process what just happened.

Meanwhile, Obsidian had returned to the base. "Find her?" Moonstone asked. "I have, but..." "But what?" "The cures have purified her." "What?! You have got to be kidding me!" "It's not just that....she turned into a Pretty Cure." "I just can't believe this! I want this new Pretty Cure defeated at once!" "Well, I have a plan for that. You see, I have this Crystal Light I found at the scene of the crime and I can use it to lure her out of hiding." "Very well. Get to that immediately." "As you wish."

The girls found Quartz at Natsu's house, lost in thought. They were all lost on what to say, until Natsu spoke up. "I don't get it. Pearl, you said that there are four Crystal Lights, therefore there's four Pretty Cure's. But, how did Quartz become a Pretty Cure?" "Well the thing is, there's actually five Crystal Lights..." Pearl admitted. "What?!" They all exclaimed. "But...the fifth light has been missing for quite some time. It represented peace and tranquillity, but it went missing when our mother was a kid."

"But it seems to be somewhere here on Earth as it made Quartz into a Pretty Cure." "But how did you guys live this long without that Crystal Light?" Aika asked. "Well I've already told you that the Crystal Lights each represent something. Pink represents love, green represents courage, yellow represents faith, red represents passion and white represents peace. So when the white light went missing, peace was lost within the kingdom. But when they're all gone, the kingdom breaks completely. That's why we need to find the rest of the Crystal Lights to restore our kingdom."

"Well now that that's out of the way, we need to figure things out with Quartz." said Natsu. "Figure what out with me?" "You became a Pretty Cure, but we want to know if you want to join our team and fight the Dark Crystals with us." Quartz thought for a moment. She may have been a villain, but that is in the past. She's now a Pretty Cure and on the good side. She turned and smiled at them. "I don't see why not." "Hooray!" They ran up and hugged her. "Welcome to the team, Quartz!" "About that, I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to call me Quartz while I'm here."

"Yeah, I guess you have a point. What should your human name be?" They did not have much time to think as the Gem Track started beeping. "Ugh why is it beeping again?" Akari sighed. Pearl picked it up. "Guys, a Crystal Light is nearby!" "Well, we better go then!" said Natsu. They got up and followed the Gem Track to the Crystal Light. "The Crystal Light should be around here somewhere." "Oh, looking for this?" They looked up and saw Obsidian holding the green Crystal Light. "What the...how did he get ahold of that?!" "Had to lure you guys out somehow. I'll defeat you and your new friend this time!" "We'll see about that, let's go girls!"

Group Transformation Sequence
"Sparkle! Pretty Cure Crystallization!" All five girls chanted out.
"The bright shine of love! Cure Crystal!"
"The flourishing light of life! Cure Misty!"
"The warmth of the gentle breeze! Cure Hazel!"
"The steel jewel of determination! Cure Ruby!"
"The crystal clear light in the dark! Cure Quartz!"
"We are the sparkling lights that shall return the sparkle of your hearts! We are the Crystal Lights Precure!"

Obsidian revealed another Dark Sparkle he summoned and began its attack. The cures dodged its attack and laid a punch on it. Quartz joined in and kicked it aside. "Dark Sparkle!" The Dark Sparkle pushed the other four away leaving Quartz. "You guys okay?!" "Give it a rest. They're your enemies remember. You fight against them, remember." "No, that's not who I am anymore!" She avoided its punch. "These girls may have been my enemies, but they treat me like their friend. They protected me, despite all that I've done to them and I'm beyond grateful for that."

"So now....it's time to repay the favor! I know who I am! I am not Quartzite, I am Princess Quartz, daughter of Queen Rose Quartz, older sister of Princess Pearl and future heir of the Crystalline Kingdom! That's who I am and I will forever stand by that!" She ran to the Dark Sparkle and pushed it away. The cures got up after a while and rejoined Quartz. Together, they fought the Dark Sparkle. "Quartz, now's your chance!" said Crystal. "Got it!"

Attack Sequence
She taps her locket and a bow and arrow appears instead of a baton. "Clear Quartz Arrow!" She grabs ahold of it and summons an arrow made of Quartz. She pulls it back and aims it at the Dark Sparkle. "Let the power of light return your sparkle! Pretty Cure! Sparkling Sparkling Mirror Shot!" She shot her arrow and hit the Dark Sparkle. A sparkling white barrier grew around it and purified it. "I'm sparkling....."

"Man....what am I going to tell Moonstone?" He sighed as he disappeared. Quartz noticed that he had dropped the Crystal Light and picked it up. She inserted it into the Gem Track and it disappeared. "That's two Crystal Lights found." said Akari. "So...back to the subject about a name...." Quartz began. Natsu thought for a moment before a light bulb went off in her head. "How about....Kaori?" "Kaori?" "Yeah....Kaori....Suzuki!" "Kaori Suzuki....I like it!" said Momoka. "What do you think?" "Hmm....yeah that's a nice name...let's go with it!"

Natsu reached her hand to her. "Nice to meet you, Kaori Suzuki!" She reached her hand to her and smiled. "Pleasure is mine, Natsu Nakasato." The others all joined together for a group hug. "And now we're a full team! Let's do our very best together!"