Chapter 31~ Who You Really Are! The True Identity of Obsidian and Onyx!

At this point, Moonstone was losing her patience. She called both Obsidian and Onyx to her at once. "Are you two serious?! All this time and you haven't defeated the Pretty Cure or retrieved the Crystal Lights?!" She snapped at them. "I've just about lost my patience with you two. So I'm giving you two once last chance to defeat the Pretty Cure." "Yes, Lady Moonstone." They bowed as they left. She looked at them and sighed. "I will make them all suffer. No matter what."

Back on Earth, a Crystal Light had been detected by the Gem Track, so the seven of them set out to find it. "I'm so excited! Once we retrieve this Crystal Light, we'll be able to restore our home and be reunited with mom, dad and everyone else!" said Pearl, excitedly. Kaori's face darkened. "Yeah. I can't wait to see them again too." After some walking, they arrived at a park a bit out of town. "No doubt about it. The Crystal Light must be around here!" said Natsu.

"Oh? You mean this?" Obsidian and Onyx held the Crystal Light, with a Double Dark Sparkle next to them. "Ugh not you two again!" Akari sighed. "You aren't getting your hands on this Crystal Light, cause today's the day we defeat you, Pretty Cure!" Obsidian sneered. "We'll see about that! Let's go, girls!"

Group Transformation Sequence
"Sparkle! Pretty Cure Crystallization!" All five girls chanted out.
"The bright shine of love! Cure Crystal!"
"The flourishing light of life! Cure Misty!"
"The warmth of the gentle breeze! Cure Hazel!"
"The steel jewel of determination! Cure Ruby!"
"The crystal clear light in the dark! Cure Quartz!"
"We are the sparkling lights that shall return the sparkle of your hearts! We are the Crystal Lights Precure!"

Toshiro reverted into his knight form, ready to step in if he needed to. All the cures except for Quartz had fought off a Double Dark Sparkle on their own before, but now that they had each other, it was a lot easier to fight against them. It didn't take long for them to weaken it.

Group Attack Sequence
The cures grabbed ahold of their swords. They used the swords to transform themselves into a knightly upgrade to their cure forms and gained knight like armor like Topaz. "Crystal Knights in Shining Armor!" They held their swords up high. "The power of these shining warriors shall return the sparkle of your heart! Pretty Cure! Shining Crystalline Cavalry!" They slashed at the Dark Sparkle one by one with their swords and trapped in a large sparkly loop. "I'm sparkling....."

"No! We lost again! What are we going to tell Moonstone?" "Nothing, because you're not going back." said Quartz, stopping him. "Quartz?" The others questioned. "What are you doing? Let me go!" Obsidian snapped. "I'm afraid I can't do that, father." The cures eyes widened upon hearing that. "Father?!" "Wh..what are you talking about?!" "I know who you really are. You are my father and you are my uncle." She turned to Onyx. "Nonsense! All of this is nonsense!" He exclaimed.

"You're calling the truth nonsense?" She turned back to the others. "Obsidian's your father?!" Crystal exclaimed. "And Onyx's your uncle?" "Yes. I knew it right from the start." She replied. "Then why didn't you say anything before?" Quartz stared at the floor. "I guess...I didn't want to cause drama during battle....that is until we get all the Crystal Lights, which we have." She explained. She turned back to them. "Admit it. This isn't you two really are."

"No! I will never admit something like this!" Obsidian retorted. "If you're not going to admit it, then I'll have to make you admit it." Quartz felt her power rise and transformed into her knightly form on her own. "I am Princess Quartzite. Your daughter and future queen of the Crystalline Kingdom!" She said as she fought. "And that is your younger daughter, Princess Pearl!" She turned to Onyx next. "Me and Pearl are your young nieces and Obsidian over here is your younger brother!"

The two of them felt strange fuzzy memories, but pushed them aside. "This is ridiculous! I don't have any daughters!" "And I don't have any nieces nor a brother!" "How do you know? You don't remember anything of your life before working for Moonstone, haven't you?" The two froze as they don't remember anything of their past. She stepped back from them right then and there. "Listen I've been through this before and I know what's it's like to have been in your shoes. But just like me, you don't have to any longer. Come back to us and we can return to being a happy family." While they were distracted, she winked to the other cures.

Attack Sequence
Crystal and Ruby used two of the Crystal Lights on their batons, powering them up. They turned to Obsidian. "May the light of love and determination return your true self! Pretty Cure! Sparkling Light/Jewel Purification!" They threw their batons at him, trapping him in a pink and red sparkly loop. Meanwhile, Misty and Hazel also used the other two Crystal Lights to power up their batons. "May the light of life and faith return your true self! Pretty Cure! Sparkling Flower/Windy Purification!" They trapped Onyx in a green and yellow sparkly loop. The last thing they saw was Quartz and Pearl's smiling faces. "We're sparkling...."

The cures de transformed after all was said and done. They looked over to see two men laying on the ground, semi unconscious. "Father! Uncle!" Pearl ran over to them and hugged them immediately. The two awoke and immediately recognized Pearl. "Pearl..." Obsidian held Pearl close. Kaori joined in the hug with Onyx as well. "My girls..." The four of them were happy to have been reunited, but they knew they had to restore Rose Quartz and everyone else in the kingdom before they could be truly reunited.

Meanwhile, Moonstone saw everything from her lair. She saw Obsidian and Onyx not only fail her again, but got purified as well. She couldn't believe it. "Ugh! Screw them!" She stood up from her throne. "It's finally time to take matters into my own hands."