Chapter 32~ Moonstone Appears! The Final Battle Begins!

With the final Crystal Light returned, they all used the Gem Track and teleported to the Crystalline Kingdom. It was even more magnificent than they imagined. The kingdom shimmered and shined from the beautiful crystals and jewels everywhere they turned. They saw that everyone had been restored as well as their sparkles. They cheered when they saw the Pretty Cure. They knew that they were the ones who saved them and their kingdom.

They arrived at the center of the kingdom, the Crystalline Palace. All four of the Crystal Lights were placed right beside the castle, shining their light over the kingdom. And right there in front of the palace, stood none other than Queen Rose Quartz. Kaori and Pearl saw her and felt tears come to their eyes. "Mom!" They ran up and hugged her. "My girls. I'm so happy you're okay!" She said, holding them tight. They have been apart for months now so they were happy to finally be reunited with her again.

The purified Obsidian and Onyx stared at the ground. "Join in the hug you two!" Rose said to them. They slowly smiled and joined in the hug. At long last, the royal family had been reunited after so long. After all was said and done, Rose Quartz turned to the cures. "I would like to thank you all, for not only finding the Crystal Lights and purifying my husband and his brother, but also taking care of my daughters." "No thanks needed, your highness." said Natsu. "It's the least we could do."

Their happy reunion was suddenly interrupted by a dark mist, suddenly appearing in front of them. It took the form of a dark, blood covered villain. "Moonstone!" Rose Quartz gasped. "So this is what she looks like." said Momoka. "Sorry to ruin your little celebration, but I'm here to destroy it! Once and for all!" "Destroy it?!" Natsu gasped. "You can't!" Aika exclaimed. "Oh I believe I can! And I start by destroying all of you first!" "We'll see about that! Girls, let's do this!"

Group Transformation Sequence
"Sparkle! Pretty Cure Crystallization!" All five girls chanted out.
"The bright shine of love! Cure Crystal!"
"The flourishing light of life! Cure Misty!"
"The warmth of the gentle breeze! Cure Hazel!"
"The steel jewel of determination! Cure Ruby!"
"The crystal clear light in the dark! Cure Quartz!"
"We are the sparkling lights that shall return the sparkle of your hearts! We are the Crystal Lights Precure!"

"Looks like this will be our first battle as well as our last!" She used her dark magic to make herself stronger and much more intimidating. Before the cures could even react, Moonstone sent a wave of energy, weakening them almost instantly. "She's strong! Stronger than anything we've ever faced!" Crystal gasped. She sneered, watching the cures struggle to their feet. "What's this? Trying to get back up? Good luck with that!" She knocked them right back down. The hit took them down even harder than before.

Finally after a long time of getting up and getting knocked back down, they managed to get back up long enough to start attacking. Misty tried to sneak up on her from behind, but she saw her trap and knocked her down. "Misty! Are you okay?!" As Hazel tried to help Misty, Moonstone blasted her along with Misty. "You little!" Ruby ran to defend them, but was also blasted back by Moonstone. Quartz tried to use long distance attacks, but were ineffective. They were shot right back at her, fatly wounding her.

"Quartz!" Crystal ran to Moonstone in anger. "How dare you hurt my friends like that!" She yelled. "Friends? A lame excuse from a weakling like you!" She pushed her back as well, knocking into the others. "W...weakling?" Crystal muttered. She felt anger rise in her like never before. She felt as if she was going to completely explode. "Moonstone, why?! Why do you enjoy watching others suffer so much?! Why would you want to destroy this kingdom and everyone in it?! JUST WHY?!" Crystal snapped.

"Well maybe because the Crystalline Kingdom made me suffer, fatly and cruelly!" She snapped back. "Wh...what?"