Chapter 11~ Plan In Motion! The Quest to Restore Quartzite!

Quartzite stood by the window of Moonstone's Lair. Obsidian was busy fighting with Onyx as always and it was getting on Quartzite's nerves. "Will you two keep it down?! I can't think with your bickering!" She snapped. "Yeah about what?" Obsidian asked. "About ways to defeat the Pretty Cure obviously!" "How about you stop thinking about it and actually do it." Onyx suggested. "Yeah whatever." She left in a fury.

She lied when she said she was thinking about defeating the Pretty Cure. She was actually thinking about who she was. She hardly remembers anything about who she is or who she was. Her life with the Dark Crystals is all she remembers and she doesn't remember anything before that. As deep as those thoughts were, she was able to snap herself out of it. She had the Pretty Cure to deal with, she didn't have time for nonsense.

The weekend came again and Natsu had called everyone over for a very important meeting. "So Natsu, why did you call us here for?" Aika asked. "Well, me and Pearl have been talking last night and we've decided that we need to start finding a way to restore Quartzite." Natsu replied. "Restore Quartzite?" "Yeah. Remember Pearl told us that Quartzite is actually her older sister and had been brainwashed by Moonstone. So if we could restore her back to normal, we might be able to get defeat the others." "Oh I see! So what should we do?" Momoka asked.

"That's exactly why I called us here to come up with a plan." The four of them sat and thought hard. "I've got an idea!" Akari exclaimed. "Maybe we could lure Quartzite out by a Crystal Light and defeat her!" "So we basically have to look for the second Crystal Light to lure Quartzite? That's not a bad idea!" said Aika. "Well let's do it then!" "Wait now?" "Of course! We've got no other plans today!" Natsu shrugged and chased after her.

They took out the Gem Track and began their search. Unlike the last time, this search was not as easy. They turned in many different directions and every single time there was no response from the Gem Track. "Welp this was such a great plan, Akari." Momoka sighed. "Hey I thought it would work." Akari mumbled. "Wait, the Gem Track is beeping!" Aika exclaimed. "This way!" They headed in the direction of the Gem Track. After a while of waking they reached their destination, a field miles away from home.

"Well, I didn't expect you guys to come all the way here just for the Crystal Light." said Quartzite. "Well looks like we didn't have to lure her." Momoka whispered. "This just makes it easier for us. Let's go, girls!"

Group Transformation Sequence
"Sparkle! Pretty Cure Crystallization!" All four girls chanted out.
"The bright shine of love! Cure Crystal!"
"The flourishing light of life! Cure Misty!"
"The warmth of the gentle breeze! Cure Hazel!"
"The steel jewel of determination! Cure Ruby!"
"We are the sparkling lights that shall return the sparkle of your hearts! We are the Crystal Lights Precure!"

"About time, now let's go! The power of two darkened sparkles shall join as one! Double Dark Sparkle!" The Dark Sparkle came fast, but they were ready. They fought the Dark Sparkle like they never had before. They had grown a lot as a team since their first fight with a Double Dark Sparkle. It wasn't super easy, but they were able to knock it down. "Now let's finish it!"

Group Attack Sequence
The cures summon their Sparkle Star Batons. They then change form and become wands. "Sparkle Star Baton! Wand Mode!" The cures grab onto the wands and they each draw a star of their color. The stars become one and the cures stood in front of it with their newly formed wands. "The power of our combined stars shall return your sparkle! Pretty Cure! Shining Star Blast!" They shot the star with their wands and right at the Dark Sparkle. It got caught in a loop with all of the cures colors. "We're sparkling....." the Dark Sparkle said as it divided and was purified.

"Ugh I lost again! You're going down next time!" Quartzite was about to leave, when Pearl stopped her in her tracks. "Where do you think you're going sis?" "Get out of my way!" Natsu grabbed her by the hand. "We're not through with you yet."