chapter 4

mikey pov
i walk down the stairs.

"hey mom." i say. she smiles.

"hey mikey." she replies. i walk up to the fridge. i grab a water and place it in my bag. i grab another water and close the fridge. i walk up to my mom and kiss her cheek while grabbing a piece of bacon.

"see you later." i smile.

"bye." mom replies.

"cmon samila." i say. she grabs her bag and a piece of bacon and walks over to me. i open the door for her. she walks outside with me behind her. i unlock the car doors. she gets in the passenger seat. i get in the drivers seat. she connects her phone to my car.

"please?"

"no ma'am." i disconnect her phone and connect mine.

"i hate it here." she pouts.

"i bet you do." i pull out of the driveway and head towards the school. moneybagg yo plays in the speakers.

"she gotta nigga, he gotta share. you can't compete when you can't compare." samila yells.

"she ate the dick through my underwear." i yell.

"got up and got herself outta there." samila finishes.

we pull up to the school as body bag by young boy comes on. i sigh as i get out the car.

"you should've played that song first." samila says. i straight face her and walk in the school. i walk up to her locker. "you didn't have to come with me."

"i know. none of my friends are here yet." i sigh. i lean against the lockers beside her.

"hey mikey." i hear from behind me. i sigh knowing who the voice belongs to. i look at samila in defeat as she raises her eyebrows at me. i turn around.

"hey alicia." i reply with a fake smile.

"nice to see you." she says.

"yea." i turn back around to face samila. "get your friend." i whisper.

"that bitch is not my friend." she whispers back.

"mikey!" i turn around to find zeke's smiling face.

"zeke! i have never been happier to see you." i smile. i rush up to him.

"what's up?" he asks.

"nothing much. just trying to get away from alicia." i reply.

"oh. i understand." he sighs. angel walks up behind zeke.

"hey mikey." she stops beside him.

"hey." i reply.

"i heard about you talking to some girl." she says. i give her a confused look.

"what girl?" i ask.

"kiara." she says.

"who's kiara?" i open my locker, screaming in my mind.