The Future of The Veiled Lass.

01/15/2021

Dear Readers,

I began this book in 2015 when I was just beginning my Senior Year of High School.

Writing has always been an escape for me, somewhere I can find calm amongst the chaos that is life. I lost myself in the routine of my own life as I became an adult. I abandoned this project because I was told that it wasn't worth it. That it wouldn't bring me money and success. That I needed to focus on a degree and career. This quarantine has helped me find myself again. 2021 is a year I plan on pursuing my passions. I am not chasing after paychecks or fame. I am searching for something more genuine; fulfillment.  I want to complete this book and be able to hold a physical representation of my love and creativity. Because where there is love, everything else will follow. 

I have learned to let go and embrace what life has given. I live by a simple motto: Put the energy into the world you wish to receive. I started off this year by getting married to amazing husband. The same man I was with when I started the book. The man our male protagonist is based off of.

That being said, I am a different person then I was when I started this book. I plan to bring more depth, intrigue and of course.....sex. Let's just say, 23 year old me has A LOT MORE to say on the matter. 

I will be re leasing all the original rough drafts. I plan to release the fully finished, final book on Amazon in May. I would love to invite my first readers to have access to the book in advance in return for all your support.

I will creating a website in which you can sign up for a newsletter and even get some sneak peaks on the final project.

With love and gratitude,

Haley Marie.