Copy room

TW:  slight smut

__________________

Who should think that we would see us at the next day in school.but not so how she expect...

-----------------------------------

It was the next morning and I woke earlier up then usual.

In the night Billie wrote me a message that I want to come after school to the room she have her last lesson. Now I know what she mean with 'we see us tomorrow in school'. I have a small smile on my lips of the thought of Billie. But when I think about Nick and what I did the day before yesterday my smile fade a bit. I've never felt so before how I feel now with Billie and it was only once time. 

She said that I should come after school to her and I know what she have in her mind. 

I wanted to tease her a bit so I decide to wear my favourite (y/f/c) lingerie and send her a picture from it. 

I lay my phone on the side and choose a outfit for today to wear in school. Suddenly my phone buzz  and I watch who  wrote me and it was Billie.

Billie : What are you thinking you do here?

Nothing

Billie : Don't act like a innocent girl

Why? in the club you said I  am

Billie : Don't think you are in charge here ;)

I would never. See you later 

I get out of the chat and and smiled a bit. Hopeful that it will works.

------------------(in school)

It was the third lesson as my history teacher gave me a papers to copy this for every one in my class.

Nick wrote me before  school that he don't can come today. I was happy to not have o see him. I don't know what I should do when I see him and then this today. I don't  know how to react and so.

I take the papers and made my way to the copy room to copy that  fucking stuff. I rolled my eyes because  I hate it to copy but this time I  have no choose.

I stand on the copier and start to copy the first paper. 

I I heard one door close but don't give them attention because I'm sure it is a classroom door who fall close because of the air who comes inside of the room from the open windows there.  

Suddenly a arm wrap from behind over my shoulder to my front and a arm around my waist. I jump a nit because of the shook i get from it. 

"I didn't plan to see you here" the familiar voice whisper into my ear and I knew immediately that it have to be Billie. 

"Miss Howard what are you doing here" I ask and felt my heartbeat getting faster. Her one arm on my waist get stronger and press me against her front. "I can ask you the same" she say. "I- I have to copy this paper for the class" I say and try to focused on the copier and the papers. "mhm I understand" she mumble against my neck. I gulp and continue trying to focused on the papers. Suddenly she turned me around and pressed me at the desk next to us. "What did you want to reach with the picture you send me this morning, you naughty girl?" she ask and raised her eyebrows at me. I smirk and take my change because I saw her eyes roaming over my body. I grip her waist with both hands and turned us around so she was against the edge of the desk. She let out a surprised moan from my movement and I don't want to wait a second and start kissing her. First she was still overwhelmed from my move because I didn't show that I can also be a bit dominant. 

She start kissing me back and my hands slide to the button of her jeans and unbutton them. Immediately I side my one hand into her pants over her panties. I feel her smirking against my lips as she grip my wrist to push my hand up and down so that my fingers slide over her panties.

 When I try to be in charge she still is it in other ways. 

Suddenly she take my hands out of her pants and push me away.

"I said we see us after school. I'll overlook this this time. But the next time you will regret it" she smirk and wink at me as she made her way to the door. 

"And you have to go back to your class. The papers are finished" she get out and let me stand there stupid.