The Last Dusk of Solitary

Copyrights © 2020 by Nuivereign

All Rights Reserved.

Subtitle: One Last Night

From: One Last Series

Main Character: Bheanna Afidahrielle Mara Reyez

Draft Brainstorming: December 5, 2020

Revised: December 28, 2022

Final Revision: May 06, 2023

Started: May 29, 2021

DISCLAIMER

This first book (The Last Dusk of Solitary) of the One Last Series is a slow-burn work of fiction based on a non-fiction setting. To avoid conflicts: Some of the places, names, organizations, and other details that may seem familiar and are mentioned in this story are not affiliated with the real places, persons, or organizations in the real world; may we restrain from dragging and making issues out of the writer's story plot/scenarios, and give respect.

 I hope we won't bring up negative issues all throughout the fictional story flow of the series.

CAUTION

This story depicts vulgar language and scenes that may trigger the reader at times. Readers should take precautions and assume responsibility for themselves.

This book will tackle personal issues about being selfless and parents' toxic traits.

This book will tackle social issues about the privilege of a stable life.

This book will (merely) point out the importance of sex education.

Trigger Warning: Anxiety

;

To my real life Bheanna, I admire you for being strong.

and to Ms. sindees , thank you for aspiring me to write and publish my works again. You were a big help.

That is all for this book's reminders. I am so excited for another journey with you, dear readers. Let us keep on striving and being better persons of our own!

Stay safe always!

-Nuivereign