150

Aly is now in her eighth week, and the morning sickness and fatigue are more rampant than ever. Emery and I are doing research, and tracking the baby's growth and development in a video diary. He holds up a little bean in front of Aly's belly because that's how big his baby is right now. Today it graduates from embryo to fetus. It's hard to believe because Aly doesn't look pregnant yet, but all the baby's organs are developed at this point.

I love the idea of working on Emery's dream home. It's exhausting enough that it completely replaces my gym workouts - that's the only way for me to fit it into my routine - but it's so rewarding. Emery is the most important person in my life and playing even the smallest role in building his happiness makes me happy.

Emery spent his childhood practicing, winning competitions, and soloing, and now he's getting the international recognition he deserves. Despite lacking the time to devote himself fully to music, he still competes and performs when he can, which earns him fame, money and satisfaction. The awards and recognitions build up. He's amazing. If his parents ever manage to see it half as well as I can, they'll regret walking out of his life.