39

I fuck Jessica in the instrument storage room after school. She stands on one foot, the other propped up against the wall at hip-level, while I thrust into her from behind with fingers digging into her waist. She's easy; they all are. Pretty and shy is my type, too.

The next day, Emery invites me to his house with a breathy, "want to meet my kitten nuggets?"

"You got a new batch?"

"Yeah. All the others got successfully adopted into amazing forever homes!"

What an angel, sacrificing so much sleep for little tiny, fragile lives that might not last a month.

"Tickles, Pickles and Puddles." He introduces the bottle babies to me. "Look at those sweet baby biscuits," Emery coos when they make kneading motions with their paws.

They're all teeny tiny toebeans, barely-there earflaps, and the softest fuzz.

"This one's vibrating," I chuckle, gently scratching a baby's chubby belly.

"Micro purrs," Emery smiles. "She's in a milk coma."

"You're such a big boy," he croons to the milk-drunk kitten desperately sucking down formula from his syringe.

"Don't lie to him; he's puny as heck."

"I just got them to latch the other day."

"That's good?"

"Yes, very good." He looks tired but happy.

"You're amazing." I lean over to kiss Em's cheek. The third kitten rolls over between us.