130

"Wasn't he amazing?" Aly gushes.

"Absolutely." I don't take my eyes off Emery for a second.

"I'm his biggest fan." She kisses his cheek.

"I'm his biggest fan." I correct her with a tight-lipped smile.

Emery and Aly are shacked up in the same hotel. I follow them up there in the rain. I don't know if London is always like this, but it's been cold and grey since I landed here.

Aly wants to head inside, but I want to be alone with Emery. I can tell he feels the same need because he's breathless and shaking like a leaf as he tells Aly, "Brandon and I are gonna go drink some beers and just catch up for a bit."

"It has been four long years," she consents grudgingly, looking kind of miserable.

I lead Emery around the back of the building to where my car is parked. Opening the back door, I shove him roughly inside before closing it behind us.

I throw myself onto him with ravenous hunger. Hands seize shoulders, lips meet with crushing pressure, stubble rasping against stubble in a kiss that's all teeth and saliva and tongue. My rickety truck rocks on its wheels to the tempo of our rutting. I don't do pet names, but when Emery comes inside his pants, I smooth his hair back his forehead, call him sweetheart, and gently kiss the sweat from his neck.