57

College parties are a great place to find hot chicks.

Snagging a tortilla chip at the entrance, I place it on my tongue and stick it out for Emery to promptly lick off into his own mouth.

One of the arts majors we met at orientation - Daisy - approaches us with some of her friends. They're all smokin'.

"Hey, stud," she greets with lips curled in a sumptuous smirk. "And Emery, was it?"

Like any good bro, I am Emery's de facto wingman, but he's too damn loyal to Aly for it to matter.

I give Daisy my quintessential charming treatment, chatting all three girls up while Emery curls up on the nearest couch, texting.

"So... You guys a couple?"

I laugh, hard.

"No; we're just friends."

I jump on top of him, making the couch squeak in protest.

"You're gonna have sex with her?" Emery inquires.

"Nah. Jim dumped her. I don't want rejected sloppy seconds."

Daisy holds out her phone and I position Emery on my lap with one arm around his neck, using the other hand to flip the camera off.

"Send it to me," I instruct her after.

"I don't have your number."

"He'll give it to you." I nod towards Emery.

Spotting an even hotter group of girls across the room, I take off.

It takes me two seconds flat to get a girl to make out with me. I show up with my guns and my handsome face and my killer smile and say, hey, wanna make out? And then I find myself upstairs, making out with her on some bed. Some partiers stand on the sidelines, alternately watching us and snogging each other.