Introduction/Info (Edited)

(A/N) =Author's Note
Y/N= Your first name
H/C= Hair color
E/C: Eye Color

Name: Y/N Bakugou

Gender: Female

Age: 14

Birthday: (Younger or Older than Kiri? You can have it however you'd like) April 20th

Quirk(s): Explosion(?), Air Manipulation(?), One for All

Height: 5'3

Sibling(s): (Twin Brother) Katsuki Bakugou

Best Friend: Izuku Midoriya

Relationship With Katsuki Bakugou:

💥 Y/N and Katsuki are twins, and basically best friends. They've always been close to each other. Y/N is the only person who Katsuki has a soft spot for.

💥 Katsuki is also very protective over Y/N, like VERY protective. She doesn't mind though, she loves her brother dearly, and is believed to be one of the only ones who really understands him.

💥 They have twin telepathy, where they can basically share thoughts with each other and know what one another is thinking about. They like to think of it as another Quirk.

💥 Katsuki is technically older than her by 5 minutes and constantly uses it as an excuse to boss her around.

💥 Y/N also loves to tease Katsuki, like crazy, in which they both end up laughing usually. Well mostly Y/N...

💥 Y/N is basically the opposite of Katsuki. She's super nice, kind, friendly, and a lot of nice traits. But she does share some personality with him also. She's smart. Also, if you get on her nerves, she can basically be like Katsuki, but even scarier.

💥 She likes to call Katsuki by dozens of different names too. It's just one of the things Y/N likes to do; make nicknames. Possible nicknames are boom boom boi, Kit-Kat, angry pomeranian, Big bro, and a lot more.

💥 Katsuki calls Y/N; Idiot, Big Dummy, Nerd, Little Sis, Shorty, and a lot of other names.

💥 Also, Y/N is obviously the favorite child. Sorry not sorry, Katsuki 😃

 Sorry not sorry, Katsuki 😃