Part 1 (Edited)

(A/N)- Hi! Just a heads up! Anything that's between '___' are thoughts. N E ways! Enjoy my first chapter!

 N E ways! Enjoy my first chapter!

~It's Only The Beginning~

IN THE PRESENT:

Y/N POV

(13 years old)

Last Day of Junior High (Middle) School- 8th Grade

The Morning:

"Wake up Idiot!! We're going to be late if you don't get up!!" I heard as I felt myself falling off the bed.

"AHHH!! Katsuki, what was that for?! You didn't have to push me off!" I said, rubbing my head from the ache.

"That's what you get for not hurrying up, you Big Dummy." Katsuki said, grumpily, as he helped me get up from my fall.

"Ugh, what time is it anyway?" I asked, walking slowly towards my bathroom.

"It's 6:30-" He was trying to explain until I cut him off.

"WHAT?! WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP THIS EARLY?! I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR BUTT!!" I yelled, running towards him.

"WAIT, I woke you up early so you could get ready for today. I figured you might want to dress up or something, Idiot!" He explained, waving his hands in front of him.

I mean he better be scared of me, I could kill him in a second 😎

"Ohhhhhhh, it's graduation, I totally forgot...Well thanks, Kit-Kat. Now if you excuse me, I must go to the bathroom. Byeeee!!" I said, running back to my bathroom to get ready.

TIME SKIP Brought to you by Todoroni, the Hand Crusher😭😭

Still Y/N POV

At School:

I was walking with Katsuki to school, when I saw Izuku in the distance. He was walking alone.

"BROCCOLI, WAIT UP!!" I yelled, hoping he would hear me.

Thankfully, he turned around, waved, and stood there.

We eventually caught up because a certain grumpy pomeranian wouldn't let me run. COUGH COUGH KATSUKI BAKUGOU COUGH!!

"Zukieeeee!! Are you excited for graduation??" I asked, as he smiled.

"Hey Pup! Yeah, of course I am! O-Oh hi Kacchan!" Izuku said awkwardly, as usual.

"Shut up, Deku!" Katsuki said, looking away.

Ehhh, this was their normal relationship, so I got used to it.

We continued to walk and talk until the bell rang, and for some reason, Katsuki seemed really mad and annoyed.