Bonus Chapter

Bonus Chapter

>>>Picture of the children

10 years later

“Dad I promise everything will be fine. You and Mum go and have fun ok.” Aiden said as he watched his father fluster around the house.

“Ok Cassy has already been bathed and feed you just need to put her to bed in a few hour.” Aiden rolled his eyes as he bounced his little sister on his hip.

“Dad I know ok, go and spend your anniversary with Mum we will be fine.” Alex nodded still not hundred percent sure. Maybe he should have called his mother to help out.

“Alex the kids are going to be fine.” Alex turned around and saw his beautiful wife of 9 years still looking as stunning as the day he met her.

“See Dad, I am almost 20 ok I know how to look after Blake and Cassy beside Blake basically looks after himself.” Alex nodded at his son and grabbed his beautiful blonde hair green eyed princess who was an exact replica of her mother.

“You going to be good for Aiden.” Cassy blubbered in her baby talk as she reached for her mother behind her.

“Come to mommy baby girl.” Aiden rolled his eyes at his parents knowing at this rate they were never going to leave.

“Blake come in here.” Alex yelled knowing his 11 year old son was most likely playing on the x-box.

“You still here?” Blake asked and looked at his brother who just rolled his eyes.

“Yes, know you be good for your brother. I don’t want him calling me saying you are being naughty.” Blake reminded Alex of when Aiden was his age. Always up to something and always getting in trouble.

“I am an angel dad.” Emilia laughed knowing her son was anything, but an angel looking like an exact replica of Alex.

“Alright we are going to go so be good.” Emilia looked at her children who just rolled there eyes.

“Come to me princess.” The boys pretended to gag knowing that there little sister was Daddies little girl.

“Dad just go. This is the first time since Cassy that you are going out.” Alex recently handed Cassy over to Aiden and gave his children one last lingering glance before Emilia pulled him out the door.

“Alex they are going to be fine.” Emilia kissed her husband on the cheek and Alex let out a breath.

“I know, but this is the first time we are leaving Cassy alone.” Emilia sighed knowing she felt the same way.

Cassy was there miracle child after Blake was born Alex and Emilia tried for year to have another baby, but nothing worked. They had stopped trying a few years ago knowing that it was how it was meant to be and even though they were disheartened they were happy to have Aiden and Blake. However almost two years ago they found out Emilia was pregnant and they were over the moon.