Youre different to me PT 8

The next morning Mila woke up first, it was the weekend. She tried to remember what happened last night. Then she saw Ibuki, still asleep.

"O-oh..OH! O-OH N-NO!!" Mikan shouted, jumping back, Ibuki woke up, looking at Mikan.

"Are you ok?" Ibuki asked.
"W-what happened?"
"Oh! We just talked a lot! Also, look! My ankle is all healed!" Ibuki says, getting up and stomping on the ground with her foot.
"Oh.. Right! S-sorry i-i forgot..."
"Its alright sweetie!"

Mikan was staring into space, until she got a text, unknown number.

Unknown: hello, you know my sister right?

💗🏥💉🥿Mikan: what? Who are you?

Unknown: sorry, I'm Mukuro Ikusaba. My sister is Junko Enoshima. She texted me about you and I was wondering something.

"What's going on?" Ibuki asked, looking at Mikans phone.

💗🏥💉🥿Mikan: Yeah.. I'm here girlfriend.

🔫🛡🙍🏻‍♀🖤Mukuro: Does she abuse you at all? Because growing up, she abused me all of the time. If she does please kick her out. She said she lived with you.

💗🏥💉🥿Mikan: well.. Yeah.. I thought I loved her! But.. Well she owns this house! I can't just kick her out.

🔫🛡🙍🏻‍♀🖤Mukuro: My fear, do it anyways.

💗🏥💉🥿Mikan: I'll try..

"Woah! Are you going to break up with her?" Mioda asked.
"Y-yeah.. I kinda have my e-eyes on another g-girl now..." Tsumiki blushed.

"Oh! I forgot to get you this! Here!" Ibuki said, going in her pockets, pulling out a bracelet.
"Ibuki made one for all of our friends! It's a friendship bracelet!"

Mikans eyes practically had stars in them, holding the bracelet in her hands, nobody had ever done this for her before. She quickly put it on, waving her arm a bit.

"Th-thank you..."
"Of course!!"

A car pulled up in the driveway. Mikan shuddering, worrying if its Junko.

It is.

"Open the fucking door! My key is lost!" Junko screamed, pounding on the door.
Mikan looked at Ibuki, Ibuki looked at the door.

"N-no." She said, whispering.
"What!?"
"I SAID NO! GO SLEEP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!" Mikan yelled, shocking both Ibuki and Junko.
"Excuse me!? I live here! Mikan open the fucking door dammit!"

Mikan opens the door, enough to get her arm in.

"I SAID NO! YOU ARE HORRIBLE I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!" She yells, Ibuki backing her up.
"We don't like you!!!"
"IS THERE ANOTHER GIRL IN THERE!?" Junko asks, yelling back.
"She's my f-friend. She l-let me talk about m-my p-problems." The nurse says, making eye contact with her soon-to-be ex girlfriend.

"We a-are breaking up. I-ill g-go get your stuff. Goodbye." She says coldly, shutting the door and getting a box.

"I-im s-so sorry y-you saw that!!" She cries, falling to her knees.
"Its o-ok! Im actually amazed that you stood up for yourself!! You did great!" Ibuki reasures, patting Mikans back.

They collect Junko's stuff in the box, and hand it to her. Ibuki flipping her off.
"Bitch!" She yells at Junko, locking the door in her face.

"Th-thank you.. Ibuki.. F-forgive me please..."
"I will always forgive you!!"
Mikans heart started to beat faster, she felt loved, she felt worthy, she felt happy. She wanted-no needed Ibuki, Ibuki made her feel happy.

"W-who's the girl y-you liked?" She asks, playing with her hands.
"Wellllll that's a secret! I can't tell you, silly!!" Ibuki joked, poking at Mikans cheeks.

Mikan got even more attached.