Youre different to me PT 5

Mikan sat down, next to Ibuki, who was trying to be tough.

"H-have you ever sprained your ankle before?" The nurse asked, patting Ibuki's back.
"Oh yeah totally!! Ibuki gets a lot of injurie- OUCH!" Ibuki explained, getting interrupted by Mikan, who was bandaging her leg.
"Ok... Ibuki lied!! I have never hurt my legs before!! I'm sorry for lying to you, Mikan.."
"W-what? Its ok!! W-we all.. All end up h-hurting o-ourselves eventually." The purple haired girl said, holding the rainbow girls leg.

"I-i.. I don't think Ibuki can walk right now.. Can I stay in the nurses office?" The musician asked.
"Oh.. Uhmm.. Sure?"
"Yay!!! Mikan please stay with me!!"
"B-but I-i have class!"
"Please?"
"S-sure.. Only so I-i make sure y-you are ok.."

Ibuki hugged Mikan, the nurse being shocked in the process since she barely gets hugged. Junko didn't really hug her to much, unless Junko herself was feeling lonely. Mikan and her friends were all 16, but Junko, since she didn't go to school, was 19.

"So, since we'll be in here all day, are you seeing someone?" Ibuki asked, looking into the other girls eyes.
"O-oh, yes! M-my beloved is wonderful! She is so loving and says she l-loves me! But s-sometimes s-she can be a little mean.. But that's no-normal in r-relationships!" Mikan gushed, Ibuki getting a small frown.

"W-what about y-you?"
"Welllll I do have a small crush on Peko, I find her so beautiful, but i think everyone finds Peko beautiful. Ibuki also has a small crush on another person, but they're taken, and I've only known them for a few days so I know its only a small crush!" Ibuki said, looking at her hands.

"Who a-are they?"
"I can't say ha!"
"S-sorry!!"

"Why do you apologize a lot?" Ibuki asked, scooting closer to Mikan.
"W-well.. Uhm.. A-a lot of p-p-people hate me.. A-and I-i w-want them to f-forgive me.."
"Woah what did you do! Rob a bank or something?" Ibuki laughed.
"I'd rather not s-say."
"My bad!! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable..." Ibuki said, then stopped talking.

She's actually pretty nice..