Double Trouble!

Double Date, requested by my best friend, DidIBruiseYoureEgo

Hiyoko and Mahiru were on a walk, dressed up in frilly dresses. Hiyoko was smiling and being kind and happy while talking to her girlfriend. Until they ran into Mikan and Ibuki.

Hiyoko, trying to impress her girlfriend, decided to be nice for a day. The purple girl hid behind her partner, blushing as she panicked, waiting for the bullying to start.

"Speak of the devil, hey girl!!!" Said the blondie, smilling at the purple girl.
"W-what?"
"What do you mean what!?--- I-i I mean! Today we are going on a double date! You and Ibuki and me and Mahiru!" Hiyoko said, with a bit of hidden anger.

Mikan sighed in relief, and walked over to Ibuki, she told her the news and Ibuki grinned.

"Ibuki is excited!! Where should be going first?"
"I was thinking a restaurant?" Mahiru chipped in. As they all started to walk to a restaurant.

"Wh-what restaurant i-is this?" Mikan asked, curious and she snuggled into Ibuki's arm.

"Some fancy shit! I'm not sure but Mahiru likes it."
"HIYOKO!!" Yelled Mahiru, mad at Hiyoko for using such language at a place like this.
Ibuki pulled up the menu, but since she can't read cursive she struggled ordering.

"Does this say... Cake? Cake for dinner? Mikan, can we have cake!?"

"That s-says...can of w-worms."

"Oh... I'll have that then!"
"E-ew." The purple girl cringed and she ordered something else for her. Pasta.
Mahiru and Hiyoko also ordered pasta.

"Here you are, and thank you for coming-" the Chef stopped talking. Making all the girls look up.
"TERUTERU!?" Mahiru shouted- jumping back.
"AH!" Hiyoko, scared, jumped with her.
"Why hello my fellow perverted friend!!" Ibuki greeted him, making him cover his face.
"Ibuki not now, I might get fired"
"I'll meet you at bookclub then!!" She said as she fingered gunned him, making him cringe.

They all got their plates and ate their pasta.
Mikan doesnt usually have pasta so she was excited, she usually eats slowly since she's embarrassed at the way she eats but she just couldn't stop.
The bandaid-wearing girl ate all of the pasta in five minutes.

"H-how??" The scared Ibuki asked, backing away in her chair.
"I-i don't kn-know" The purplenett giggled, ordering another plate.

"What the fuck."
"HIYOKO I SWEAR TO GOD!"