You're different to me PT 2

Their teacher walked into class. She looked young. She looked like a student if a student had more wrinkles and eyebags, she didn't have many though.
"Why hello everyone!! I'm Chisa Yukizome! I'm very excited to meet and teach all of you!!" Yukizome said, laughing. She was pretty happy to teach a class full of fools.
"Oh she looks like she can break pretty easily! What do you think will go first? Her popularity??" Hiyoko snickered.
"Just try me, kid! I've been preparing for this." Chisa laughed.

Mikan was a little excited. This school year seemed like it wouldn't be that bad. She didn't think anybody would bully her, well maybe Hiyoko, but the teacher and Mahiru would be able to stop her. Everybody seemed nice enough. But she was intrigued by Ibuki. Her hair was a little bit messy, with white stripes. She has colorful bright pink and blue bangs. She also had some rainbow dyed somewhere on her hair. Not to mention, she had butterfly hair cups everywhere. Mikan thought some should've fallen out by now.

Ibuki was wearing the school uniform, everyone was, but she obviously accessorized as much as allowed. It has some rainbows on it, ripped up patches, (probably from failed sewing in pockets) and a built in bag, big enough to fit 2/1 of a coke can.
Ibuki hyper too, maybe she had ADHD, maybe she drank caffeine. Mikan couldn't tell. As she was lost in her mind once more, class ended.
'How long was i thinking?' She thought to herself. She picked up some homework that was passed to her.
"Me and the girls you saw are going to eat lunch, want to come with?" Mahiru said, getting Mikans attention.
"Y-yeah, thank you." She smiled, getting up and going to join them.

They got to the lunch area and got their food. They decided to eat outside, Sato's idea.
A blonde girl joined them too, Sato rolled her eyes, greeting her.
"Ugh. Hi Natsumi."
"Hey." Natsumi said, sitting down with them.
Ibuki sat next to Mikan, scooting close to her.
"H-hi.." Mikan said, avoiding eye contact.
"Yo dog!" Ibuki said, pointing finger guns at her. Going pew pew.
"Have you joined any clubs yet?" Ibuki ask, cocking her head to the side.
"N-not yet.. But I want to be a n-nurses a-aid." Mikan stated, looking up into the louder girls eyes.
"I'm in the music club! Mahiru is in the photographer club! Hiyoko is just there and Sato is too! Natsumi is in the art club!" Ibuki explained pointing to her friends.
"O-oh, you a-all a-are extroverted... I-im not like that..." Mikan said looking down, ashamed.
"You get sad way too often! Girl come on! We are teenagers! Live a little. Or I'll make you!!" Hiyoko stood up and said, looking down at Mikan.
"Get up! Youre going to be a nurses aid! Ibuki- join me!" Hiyoko said, grabbing Mikans hand.
"B-but iiiiAHH!" She tried to say, but got pulled away again.

Ibuki came with them.

"So, Miki! Why do you want be a nurses aid?" Ibuki asked.
"W-well... Well I want to help people, m-my w-whole l-life.. Life I never was really h-elped out.. I-i want others to f-feel good." She says, taking a deep breath.
Ibuki blushed a bit, she wants people for be ok too. She also wants to help people.
"Aha! That's remarkable!"
"Stop flirting! We're here." Hiyoko said, opening the office door.
Mikan walked in, signed a paper. She felt awkward and thought that people thought she was weird.
"S-sorry.. I just w-want t-to join..?" The women there nodded.

Mikan, Hiyoko and Ibuki left, going back to the rest of their friends.