Youre Different To Me PT 10

{End}

Once the chaotic three stopped goofing off they went their separate ways, Mahiru and Hiyoko going to steal more candy and Mikan and Ibuki going for a walk.

"Do you ever wish to be a cat?" Ibuki asks, walking in front of Mikan.
"W-what?"
"It just seems that cats have it so easy, they must live nice. I wish I was one."

"S-sometimes, w-when I think a-about it y-yeah..." Mikan replies, clasping her hands behind her head.

They began to walk in a comfortable silence. They didn't know where they were walking and to be honest they didn't care. It was raining and the sound of the drops hitting the ground was nice to them.

Until she fell.

Mikan slipped on a puddle, yelping as she lands on Ibuki's calves.
"Woah there! Are you ok?" She turned around, bending down to help the poor girl up.
"N-now i am, th-thank you.." Mikan says, staring into the other girls eyes.
"I knew you would fall for me soon!!" Ibuki laughs, making Mikan blush even more.
"S-sorryyyy!!"

After that they decided to walk back into the nurses home.
"Th-thank, thank you... For being a friend..." Mikan said, blushing and looking down at her hands.
"Of course! You mean a lot to Ibuki."

Mikan began to feel odd, like she needed to just explode. Ibuki was the most kind ever to her, she felt so loved and valid.
"C-can... You.. You sit i-in front o-o-of me?" The purple girl asked, getting a confused nod in return.
Ibuki sst in front of Mikan, wondering why.
Then she felt her hair get tugged, with a brush! Mikan was brushing her hair, and the sound of a plastic bag fell behind the guitarist's ears.
Ibuki began to blush, she hasn't had her hair done since she was in 6th grade, and a cute nurse girl is brushing and braiding her hair, she could almost collapse.

"I-i h-hope I don't hurt y-you..." Mikan said, getting the hair ties out.
"Its f-fine if you do! I-ibuki likes pain!" Ibuki paniked, only to then realize what she had said.
"I-i-!! I didn't m-mean it like that HAHA!!" Ibuki laughed awkwardly, feeling Mikan move her hair aside.
Ibuki felt cold air on her neck, which soon became warm, the rainbow girl felt Mikan unintentionally breathing on her neck, trying to get a few hair pieces.

"I- uh well-"
"Done! I-i hope y-you.. You like it!" Mikan finished, putting the braid of Ibuki's shoulder.

"Y-you didn't... Thank you... That was so kind..!" Ibuki felt herself blush, seeing the other girl blush too.
'What if we just made out right now?' She thought, only then to realize what she just thought and covered her face in shame and embarrassment.

"Are you o-ok?" Mikam asked, holding the other girls shoulders.
That was the ticking bomb, and boom, Mikan is pinned to the couch.

Her hands were free, she was ok and not hurt, only a little shaken up.
"D-did i d-d-do something wrong!?" She asked, worried.
"N-no!!! Im so sorry! I didn't realize what I was doing I'm so sorry!! You probably won't ever forgive me for this I'm so sorry!!" Ibuki begged for forgiveness, getting up and getting in a corner of the couch.

"I-i should just go-" but she was stopped, stopped by a soft hand pulling at her, pulling her into a hug.
"What are you doing?" Ibuki asked, surprised.
"I forgive you..." Mikan told her.
"You do?"
"I forgive you..." Mikan repeated, nuzzling into Ibuki's chest.
"You didn't h-hurt me... Or d-do anything..." She muffled, Ibuki feeling all sparkly.

She pulled the nurse's head up, and lead her to her face. Smiling.
Mikan seeing what's happening, immediately connected her lips to Ibuki's, kissing softly. They both kissed for a few seconds, then pulled apart.

"More?" Mikan asked, making Ibuki laugh and kiss her again, with more passion.

They sat there, kissing every once and awhile listening to the rain.

They are just made for each other❤

I'm still going to continue this book! This short story tho is over!