Sk8ter Gals in 1989 part two

Ibuki POV:

I called up Hiyoko and asked where she was, she told me to lay off and that she is fine. Rad.. I guess.

Mikan had fallen asleep on me, I found it so cute! Its so cool how I got a girlfriend the same day I met her. Sure it was fast but I felt a.. A sort of spark between us. It felt as if I had known her since forever.
So tubular!

But... How will I tell my folks? Gay peeps aren't very liked upon here. Not to mention theres a 'No Fags' rule at school. (Heathers reference, also I'm gay don't worry -author)

I'm sure my parents would just brush me off but if Hopes Peak found out... Goodbye guitarist group👋🏻.
Hiyoko has a secret girlfriend though... So maybe my gayness can be a secret!
Plus if it wasn't I'd get hatecrimed by Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko. They pretend to be assholes but they obviously have feelings for eachother.

Just as I thought that- I felt a squeeze on my boob.
"H-hey Ibuki. Was i asleep long?" Mikan asked in a hushed tone, I guess she grabbed me to get my attention.
"No non. You slept for about ten or so minutes! The movie is practically over anyways!" I reassured her.
"Crap! I. I'm super sorry but I.. I need to get back home!" She was worried, I was about to get up before I remembered my injury- damn it!
"Oh.. Oh ok! That's fine Miki! Just make sure you come back tomorrow so we can skate more!" And with that I have her my number.
"But... But your leg." She said.
"Eh whatever! I'll just walk it off."
"....no"