I just want to be near you {smut}

This was requested by my friend! This is meant to be emotional and sweet BTW so look out for the tears, on with the book!!

Mikan had just come home from work, at the hospital, it was a busy day and for a hospital that is not a good thing. She had to work extremely hard to keep everything in order, but what really made her day hard is that, she had witnessed three deaths. They all died just because the hospital was packed. Mikan's heart wrenched in survivors guilt, she should've done more, she needed to do more. But she couldn't. Didn't.

Once she opened the door her beloved girlfriend, Ibuki, welcomed her with open arms and hugs, it was on Dangan News about what happened that day, so Ibuki knew.
Mikan cried, a genuine cry in Ibuki's arms, no sobs or screams. Just crying.

Ibuki wanted to make Mikan feel better, think Ibuki think, what would Mikan do if she wanted to feel better?

Ibuki goes up to her girlfriend, and gives her a strong hug. She just wants to touch her and make it all better.
"Hey, Ireassurement e going through it. And I want you to feel better, but I don't know how to, please tell me? I will do anything for you..." Ibuki says as she sighs.

Mikans eyes just closed her eyes.
"T-thank you... I just want to... Get o-over it."
"Do.. Do you wanna do anything?" Ibuki asked.
"I just want to be near you..." Mikan finally said, her hand on Ibuki's thigh.

"I-is it ok i-if w-we-?"
"Yes"
And with that Ibuki held Mikan down, kissing her sweetly and deeply. They both had a heated moment. Once they parted for air, Mioda pulled up Tsumiki and slowly removed both of their shirts, Mikan was in agony while Ibuki was teasing her with her slow movements.
"I-ibuki- i swear t-to god" Mikan blurted.
Ibuki then suprised her by- *swoosh*
Mikan was now fully in the nude. She was a little bit nervous, but she trusted her girlfriend so she just swallowed her nerves down.

Ibuki then took the glove off of her hand, showing off her skillful fingers she uses most of the time for her guitar.
She looks at Mikan for reassurement and consent to continue, once she gets the nod, she slips one finger into Mikans hymen. She waits a second, two seconds, three. She waits for Mikan to adjust and give her the ok signal.
"I-i.. I'm ready!.. I'm s-s-sorry I made y-you wait.."
Ibuki takes the go and thrusts in her finger slowly.
"Its ok Miki, i can wait as long as need me to." Ibuki calms her, adding another finger in.
"I-ahh. I-i know b-but I do-dont want to m-make you bored..." Mikan moans out.
"You never made Ibuki bored, darling." Mioda replies as she thrusts one last finger in.
After a few minutes, Mikan begins to cry.
"Darling?" The guitarist asks, very worried, as she slowly stops.
"T-the people... Why-why.. Why didn't I-i save them!?" She cries out, remembering her bad day.
Ibuki fully stops and holds Mikan close, analyzing all of her features, her face, her body, her voice and her sobs, all of her.

Ibuki gets some night gowns for the both of them and begins to call it a night, snuggling with her girlfriend.
"I-im so sorry I couldn't do anything for you... I-i-im the worst!" Tsumiki cries out more, ashamed and upset that she couldn't make Ibuki feel good too.
"Everyday you make me feel good! Just by seeing you. I love you.. I'm sorry you have survivors guilt but I promise you, its not your fault."
They both fall asleep after that.